KOC-316

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The problem I have is that everytime I revive a dead party member and try to switch to them it says you cannot move a dead body. But they are not dead anymore so I don`t understand the problem. They are alive and moving but when I try to switch to them it says you cannot move dead body after I revive them. Can somebody help me with that I would greatly appreciate that. This is pearl abs liquid v3 on rpg maker vx ace

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

NinJaRed

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Whew sorry I'm a little late to this one. It's been a little while since I did this but I remember having the same issue... If I remember correctly, you have to revive them and heal them (possibly back to full health) it's a strange little thing but I remember finding a good work around for it. I'll have to double check, you might just have to create an all powerful potion that both brings them back to life and completely heals them.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been in Fort Myers since Thursday night. I'm going home tomorrow or the next day... lol, I desperately need a good taste of homemade Japanese food. I might not be Japanese or even Asian (I'm American born and raised), but I absolutely love authentic Japanese cooking. Restaurant food doesn't do it justice.
Haven't been working on any of my projects or resources lately as I'll soon be moving to a new apartment. It's been a stressful move but I'm really looking forward to it.
//Sees it's the same price at Best Buy for a new SSD as Amazon
//Sees it's 103F outside and Best Buy is half a hour of driving.
//Orders from Amazon.
I'll wait the 2-3 days. :LZSwink:
Just a little teaser screenshot of Mountain Village...

Screenshot (364).png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BestElfie