I have a question about music, how can use music for the game?

Lukasz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have a question about music, how can use music for the game, cause the pre built in music is boring a bit. Sorry if this is in a wrong topic

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you either purchase a music with a licence to be used in a game, or search for a free music that has that licence.
then convert that music to the formats usable by your maker (for example with the free program Audacity), import it with the resource manager and then use it.

Lukasz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Not sure how, might just stick with built in music

AeroFunk80

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you make your game non-commercial, there's all sorts of music you can use. Many sites allow the use of their music for non-commerical purposes. Commercial games are more tricky, however. You can find some decent composers on Fiverr. I've commissioned on there for a few custom songs.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Thank you.

Check our Resources threads - there are a few members here who provide nice tracks that can be used freely.

You posted in the Commercial area but I don't know if that means you're making a commercial game (to be sold) or if you're making a free game and just didn't know where to post.

Lukasz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I need help finding music for games, the game will be free, I will make a website with my games as well

Last edited:

Lukasz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have founded. Can I use sound cloud other songs tehn post it?

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
If you click the link, it takes you to the page, where they are on.

But these are the four I mentioned:

If you need more, just click on the General Resource link I posted above and browse.

Lukasz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I hope they are free will try them, thanks for the help it works

Thanks for the help people, Now the music won't be so boring in my game, Its instrumental music but I like instrumental, awesome website https://soundimage.org/ has tons of music :)

I have one more question any tutorials OGG creation and importing them, I am using RPG Maker VX Ace

Last edited:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

@Lukasz, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

I've merged your posts together.

I have one more question any tutorials OGG creation and importing them, I am using RPG Maker VX Ace
then convert that music to the formats usable by your maker (for example with the free program Audacity), import it with the resource manager and then use it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

so... I decided since a park was an area in my game... here's an enemy that's slide with a hand behind it. cause why not.
Hot chocolate and music make studying and note-taking much easier :kaoluv:
Until my hand cramps up from writing too much!
Doing RPG Maker News for 21st September 2021

Malak is still waiting for Dark Deception Chapter 4... This was him yesterday after another sugar crash.
Again, he's fine. He's just bored at this point, considering he's exhausted his entire vacation bucket list.
Am I the only one who files custom resources under specific folders to remember who to credit? :kaoswt2:
1632263519730.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosted