I have a question about resources.

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by YetiKnight, Nov 18, 2018.

1. YetiKnight

YetiKnight Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    VNM
    I'm about to make a game and i'm not really ok with the rpg maker mv tiles i need a new ones so where can i get them free and how i dont know

2. slimmmeiske2

slimmmeiske2 Little Red Riding Hood Moderator

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    @YetiKnight It says you uses VNM. Are you looking for resources for that engine or are you looking for resources for MV?

3. mlogan

mlogan Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

@YetiKnight You need to provide more information before we can help you, starting with clarifying which engine you want the tiles for as slimmmeiske2 asked.

You also to need to tell what sorts of tiles you are looking for. If you are indeed looking for MV tiles, there are plenty of free tiles here on this site. But if you are looking for easy to use, compiled sets of tiles, you will really have to go with paid sets likely. In addition, most of the free tiles found here (and elsewhere really) are made in the style of MV, as they are created to be used with it. So I'm not sure how much luck you are going to have finding something that looks different than MV's style and is free and enough content to make a game.