I have a question about status window in battlescene.

Arkroyal9903

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
want to make a pre-talk event when boss battle is start, so I made a simple battle event, just saying 'show me your skill!'.

but as you can see, before the message window pops up, status window appears suddenly when scene has changed to battle.

of course it's just a one moment, nothing is matter. but I just want to know how can I hide that status window till the battle event starts, to understand the flow of scene change and to know which js file should I edit.

I tried to put a script SceneManager._scene._statusWindow.hide(); on the head of that battle event, but it wasn't worked.

is there any idea for this?

a2.gifI

Last edited:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there, could you please put that image in a spoiler? It really hurts the eyes.

I suggest changing the span to see if one of the other values will have any effect.

Arkroyal9903

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there, could you please put that image in a spoiler? It really hurts the eyes.

I suggest changing the span to see if one of the other values will have any effect.

oh, my. I'd forgot to set it. thx for your saying, and please let me apologize about my miss. I'm really sorry.

stramin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Maybe not really what you ask but, what if you make the boss say the message before the battle start?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People1_3 added!
index.php

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidusa121