A_Higher_Plane

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've made it mainly for me to have on my phone and have it as a reference to think of ideas for my future games. Maybe you guys can use it too? It took me like 30-40 minutes to make this I think. This includes info (with tables and such) for Traits & Effects as well as what Ex-parameters and Sp-parameters do.

Please see it and comment on it. I would love good, constructive feedback/criticism on how to change it, as well as some (possible) mistakes here. Or just overall positive thoughts about this. You can download this PDF file here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qrotonkma25p432/RPG Maker States & Effects Cheat Sheet.pdf?dl=0

Edit: I have updated the file here now at 8:15 PM. There is a mistake there.

Last edited:

A_Higher_Plane

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey! There were mistakes and such with that file and I have fixed them and uploaded the newer version.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sernyx