Frishu

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi i have problem with my eveny, em i create 2 event with image character, and i want in another event which causes these events to be deleted but when I leave this room and enter it, these events reappear, how do I remove them?

my point is that when another event ends after it ends, it removes these characters

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
with TSR_SaveEvent or YEP_SaveEventLocation, you can use notetag.
another way if you kill them, use a selfswitch and the 2nd page blank,
so it wont re-appear.

Tiamat-86

old jrpg gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
'erase event' is only temporary until reenter that map. use a 2nd page and switch/selfswitch or variable page condition. theres a script command to change self switches on other events.

$gameSelfSwitches.setValue([MapID, eventID, 'switchLetter'], true/false)
script: $gameSelfSwitches.setValue([2, 7, 'A'], true)
turns on self switch A for event (uses the default name) EV007 on map 2

Last edited:

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
To permanently "delete event", add another page to event with selfswitch (for example A) to ON, then to delete this event, set that selfswitch (A) to ON.

Piyan Glupak

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
To permanently "delete event", add another page to event with selfswitch (for example A) to ON, then to delete this event, set that selfswitch (A) to ON.
Alternatively, if you want something outside the event to delete the event, you could use an ordinary switch to trigger the blank event page.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i only have one decent song and i dont even think it fits for a video game
Update: I finished the combat arena! My goodness, it took a while! There were numerous little bugs to squash.
Maldra wrote on stramin's profile.
Hi regarding the 32 bit -> 64 bit
I am running on a 64 bit windows OS and tried doing this conversion. I converted all of the .exe files that I could find in the KADOKAWA\RPGMV folder using the 4gbpatch.exe file. However, after trying to access RPG Maker MV after this conversion, it simply will not load. Do you have any advice or any ideas?
****ing muscle memory: does anyone else habitually quit out of test play when they notice something they """HAVE""" to fix, in spite of the fact that you can now edit DURING test play?

...thousands of times...

...every day?
Does anyone recognize him? :kaocry:
pwkyiDa.jpg

And hi.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yuangou