goldenhawk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it true that one day we can export to nintendo switch and xbox one and playstation 4? if so i will buy the version supporting those export modules in a heartbeat.

samkfj

Bug Powder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Edit: Sorry, I misread your post.

I do know that some games have been ported to Switch and possibly others. But, if you mean if RPG Maker MV is coming to consoles, then yes; February 2019 to which I would assume that games made on those platforms would be able to be ported easier, but I am not certain 100% if that is the case. I can only speculate that.

goldenhawk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
what I am basically asking is if there will be a day that we can use rpg maker to make games for linux, and mac and windows 10, and playstation 4, and xbox one, and nintendo switch... :)

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's not what you asked ;)

And the answer is probably not - at least not in the near future. There are two versions that will make games for all of those platforms between them, and it would not be easy to combine them (if it was, they would have done it instead of making separate versions).

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
'General Discussion' is for looking at aspects of making games, not the resources we might use to make them.

I've moved this thread to Video Games. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I miss my VXA project, so I might be rushing for RSE. Dropping a random progress report
AeroPergold wrote on LUKElcs's profile.
Its-a me, Pergold from Gamejolt!
I added footstep sounds to our content that I posted in a previous thread. I was unable to edit the post, so if you're interested, see below.

DOWNLOAD LINK

I've started working on rpg maker again, and I can see a lot of improvement from when I was 13. I still have a long way to go, but I'm proud that I've gotten this far.
Animated Title screen is by SharkerrBlue(SB)
I am using the Nightmare Land pack.
I just can't walk to the store for lunch without walking past people smoking. It not only smells bad, it's probably poisoning me. I'm afraid I'll eventually have to be hospitalized. I can't take another path because there's too much traffic and drivers in the plaza are reckless sometimes. I almost got run over once, even after looking both ways.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RecoverHQ