Graverobber

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello! So, I decided to make my first game... After some weeks working on a GDD, the time to get down to business has finally come. My game will be set on modern days. I've bought some tiles on Steam, and so, I feel armed really well for maps, but... Talking about character, the thing is really poor. The character generator offers only a few modern clothes:

forum.jpg

These are these and only these! For males are just three options as well. That's not even close to being enough for a game. So, I'll be really gratefull for any modern, casual clothes and PRINCIPALLY school uniforms (short sleeves) for males and females.

I didn't find any character parts for the generator on Steam, but in another store, I found this:

According to the description, the pack countains uniforms for males and female students! I would already bought the pack if not for one thing! I noticed by the pics that the characters looks more tall! And... What? What is this? Is this somehow compatible with the generator?

Thanks in advice!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
what you linked is a pack of tiles and finished characters, NOT of generator parts.
so those sprites can be used as-is replacing the regular sprites from the build-in character generator, but they cannot be used in or together with the character generator.

there are several such packs for different styles of games, because many people use the RPG-Maker for different games.
By the way - that other store is actually the store from this forum's website and company ;-)

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This have a lot of modern sprites that will help a lot! So... Per now, I need only school uniforms, I guess.
and from the adress it is the japanese site for the company, most of which is in this site's webshop as well.
you might want to check that (link "products" in the top menu) unless you can read japanese yourself.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My first serious victim in game hacking - Pawnbarian.
Diana Path 2.png
I love these two design wise lol... The high school principal and the captain of the women's wrestling team. they team up as bosses to save the school's accreditation.
Kanori24 wrote on TheRamenGirl's profile.
I love your profile pic. Definitely one of my favorite scenes from OPM :D
Had a funny feeling about my laptop last night so I moved my project over to desktop via thumbdrive, just experienced my first corrupted project and couldn't be happier about the timing!! *proceeds to copy file onto every thumbdrive in the house*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheRagingKing