I have some sprites that I have questions about.

Excelsior

Self-Proclaimed Mastermind
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello! I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask this, but this seemed like the best place to ask this, so I shall!

I tried making a few games, but barely ever got done with them. It's been a few years since I picked it back up, and when I did I realized I needed some sprites. I looked into some old game folders and found the sprites I was using. The only problem is that I apparently either never wrote down where I got them from, or I just can't find where I wrote it down (believe it's the former.). I've linked a few of the sprites I was using. Just wondering if anyone knew where those sprites came from? 

Thanks!  :)

~Excelsior

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Prodigy 1216

Prodigious Member
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malanglish
Primarily Uses
N/A
I believe those sprites are from kaduki sprites. The website is down though.

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

The Icecream Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The website is Usii.moo and it was taken down by the author. It is rumored they are making MV sprites now, since they posted some on their twitter.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

just beat ff7 original for the first time since 2010. having played remake last year, I have a much better appreciation for the original oddly enough. I still like some of the character presentation in remake more, but the original's got a lot going for it.
Ever reach that moment in your life when your juggling a dozen or more projects that you know will never be made but don't have the heart to delete them? Ugh, I hate those moments...
:kaosigh: Why must you hurt me so?
my main character isn't the warrior of light or the chosen one, he's a self righteous, invasive try hard who gets ahead of himself and makes a critical error, resulting in a downward moral spiral that, eventually, leads him to truths that make him a better man, and im DAMN proud of that.
Generate Actors, Dark Fantasy Monsters, & I Heard There Was a Chosen One, | RPG Maker News #42

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SCLemon