Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigmma

Dragon's Fire
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Hello, I'm not new to RPG Maker, but I stopped since the release of RM XP was launched.

I consider myself an average programmer, or not at all. But in the end, I came back with a great project (Big one), soon I'll document everything and create a page intended for it and for sure I will need the support of many. But for now, I already want to make clear my interest in developing scripts, know the basics of JavaScript, I'll see how it will work in MV.

Well, I would like to contact JS programmers with an interest in developing a great script ASB (Action Battle System).

Something similar to the Script REAL TIME COMBAT Pearl ABS Liquid v3

the Falcon.

See this link.

https://falcaorgss.wordpress.com/2012/12/02/falcao-pearl-abs-liquid-v1/

As the title I am willing to negotiate and pay for Scripts.

This is the main and the first of many.

I appreciate the cooperation of all.

Note: I do not know if I should post here, if not the correct location, please move my topic and sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited by a moderator:

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Just an fyi - a battle system as complex as that would cost a LOT of money.

You should maybe give a price you are willing to pay. :)

Also, as Mv isnt out yet, this topic will likely be closed, and this wouldnt be the right place to make this post anyway :D

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The correct forum for such paid requests is the Classifieds Request forum:

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/forum/79-classifieds-requests/

However, we won't move this topic there because it does not follow the required rules for that forum:

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/11177-rules-for-classifieds-requests-read-these/

Please wait until MV is out and make a new topic there that follows all rules - and check the classified offers to get an idea of scripting prices, simple battlesystems START at 100$, and an ABS would not be a simple script.

closing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If it gets 6 degrees hotter we've reach 100
I am finally done making the 'superbosses' in my game!
I'm happy because oh my gosh they were a lot of work, but I'm also sad because I love database work... And also because I loved making stupid powerful bosses ._.
Question for anyone who reads Slip into Ruby or Jump into Javascript: do I sometimes get too "explainy" with the methods/functions? Would it be more useful if I stuck to explaining what the code is doing rather than also delving into minutiae of the technical side of it?
That moment when you try to figure out a color scheme for an alien ship so that it's something other than "Grey on Grey".
It's up for viewing! See what happened when EquestriAlert got tested in 1997... or was it a test? Did somepony hack the system? Or did somepony push the wrong switch? Even Adagio Dazzle (the owner of the channel) has no clue.

Can you put the pieces together? Don't worry, the game isn't over yet! There's more pieces to add on!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Badim