Allinardo

Dungeon Crawler
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I can make music for you too, if you so desire. Here's some of my work.

In 2017 I released two albums, you can listen to them here:

I work in a variety of styles, and always coming up with new ideas. I've made some chiptune, adventure, battle, horror, atmospheric, industrial, and a small handful of orchestral style tracks too. Check out most of my published work on Soundcloud, as well as a number of songs you can download for free.

https://soundcloud.com/allinardo

If you want me to make music specifically for your project, hit me up with a message, comment here, or e-mail me.

I'm usually willing to work for free, though that does depend on how much work you want me to do. Just credit me in any of my music you use!
If you want to use any of my published music, feel free too, as long as you buy them first.

Edit: I realize not everyone wants to dig through my Soundcloud for the downloadable ones, so here's this as well.

https://trevorkeithsansom.yolasite.com/Download.php

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The Resource Showcase is for sharing resources (in your case, music) with the community for free only. In other words, you'd have a list of downloadable songs that others could use in their games.

If you want to make music at request for other members, you can open a Resource Workshop where you can offer your services for free. Any paid work needs to go into the Classifieds section.

Also, I removed your email address. We ask forum members not to post them publicly because bots do crawl sites such as these to gain email addresses for spam purposes.

Allinardo

Dungeon Crawler
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The Resource Showcase is for sharing resources (in your case, music) with the community for free only. In other words, you'd have a list of downloadable songs that others could use in their games.

A number of songs on my SC are free to download. I updated the post with that detail included ^^'

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Took a small break by playing VR. Latest update of these glasses unfortunately caused a little of trouble but it can be fixed with a manual operation.

Until You Fall is freaking awesome.
I am SO HYPED to share this trailer with everyone when its done. I almost want to tear up i had no idea how far i came along with Fallen Feather in these last 3 years.
how it looks from the top
Hike was successful guys! I made it to the top!
Add Film-like Visual Effects During Test-Play, Deploy Games with Electron | RPG Maker News #69

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiteSilverwind