I need a modern subway and train station tileset.

Helio

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm working on a game at the moment and I really need tilesets that work as a subway station. Thanks in advance! :)

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Thank you.

Resource Support is for getting help to make resources work, not for finding new things to use.

Kurot

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I found this topic here on the forum, see if it helps you:

OBS: see last post to get the full tileset.

Found this one here too:

Last edited:

Helio

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
thanks much!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Here's this for an idea I might do: A Touhou RPG set in the universe of the Hoi4 mod "The New Order: Last Days of Europe". Expect BurgSys Yukari, the Great Fairy Trial, and funni clock Flandre
The thing I don't like about VRMMORPG anime is that they're unrealistic. I mean, we know we have a lot of ping issues, latency, and desync. Would be funny if you shoot a player and they immediately teleport somewhere because "ha, your internet suck!".
I've decided to try and be more social and less nervous about engaging. I'm always over thinking things - from now on when I'm worried or don't get something I'll just ask.
Sometimes a mechanic that is meant to add challenge is just annoying. Even the Final Fantasy games did not completely escape this pitfall of design. (FF8 draw system I'm looking at you - grrrr)
starting working on the sprites for one of my games major antagonists finally. here's the first frame of his chanting motion in battle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maryburns