firestalker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm using Victor Engine ATB System and Skill Ammunition. I need a plugin that allows you to change your equipment in the middle of battle so that the player can adjust his ammunition to fit the situation. I need the change to use a turn but I also need to only allow certain equipment to change. I would also like it to limit it to specific classes or actors.

So list of things needed:
  1. Compatible with Victor's ATB System
  2. Compatible with Victor's Skill Ammunition
  3. Only certain Classes or Actors can change equipment
  4. Actor/Class can only change one piece of equipment
  5. Changing your equipment makes you lose a turn
Can someone help?

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I picked up an equip change plugin late last year. Here's the one's I found, not sure if they meet your requirements. You'll have to test play yourself as I have not used VE ATS Battle system.

Jeneeus Guruman:

Yanfly had a Change Battle Equip plugin, the problem with this of course is that it is now paywalled, but if you choose to pick it up away, maybe it would be compatible with VE? I've tested and tried a lot of plugins/scripts over the years and it is surprising what works and what doesn't. This one might be a gamble though.

Unconnected47:

I am currently using Unconnected47 in my project and it works nicely. Their's IS set up where you CAN lose a turn by changing your equipment. They also have a Ammunition System if things don't work out. If you're curious, their plugins are here: https://pastebin.com/u/Unconnected42

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[CLOSED].[/CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making it a rule that I don't do any world building for my new game before the actual gameplay is concrete and working. I have 16 years of lore to work with anyway.
Cheesy power metal makes everything better. No matter what you do, you'll feel heroic doing it.
Starting to really like the first of my madness areas. I think the eyes looking at them really helps to sell the place. :LZSexcite:
Made idle animation for character. It first had only three frames but looked too different from walking animation and I had to draw five more.
MV and VX Ace both have good qualities.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pochito