Aelvir

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thought I would get what I needed here : http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/22121/t844367-need-dual-wield-script/
but of course, the link the replier gave doesn't work.... :(

Looking for mainly the two-handed weapons use an dual wield. I want it to be realistic. I don't want a sword in right hand to do damage but a shield labeled 'sword' to do defense. its dumb, I also refuse to use VX Ace, all it is is an updated ver of RM2K with the same animation's rm2k had, which were horrible, rm2k3's was far better.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to RGSS Script Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

orochii

Abomination of life, or life itself.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
I use one, but it's pretty obscure I think, can't seem to find any "original topic" at all. But well here's a repost on a webpage in Portuguese. Maybe you have better luck finding the author and stuff (his username is makeamidget, or Midge).

http://www.gamingroom.net/rpg-maker-xp/programacao-xp/double-weapons-script/

The script is pretty much copy and paste when using default scripts. HOWEVER, it makes changes to a lot of scripts. Game_Actor, Scene_Battle and Scene_Equip to be more precise. So it is pretty incompatible with lots of things, so you better test it, and see where it fails, and edit accordingly.

Hope it helps, salut,

Orochii Zouveleki

Last edited by a moderator:

Aelvir

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I use one, but it's pretty obscure I think, can't seem to find any "original topic" at all. But well here's a repost on a webpage in Portuguese. Maybe you have better luck finding the author and stuff (his username is makeamidget, or Midge).

http://www.gamingroom.net/rpg-maker-xp/programacao-xp/double-weapons-script/

The script is pretty much copy and paste when using default scripts. HOWEVER, it makes changes to a lot of scripts. Game_Actor, Scene_Battle and Scene_Equip to be more precise. So it is pretty incompatible with lots of things, so you better test it, and see where it fails, and edit accordingly.

Hope it helps, salut,

Orochii Zouveleki
The script works but I can still RH only wield LH is still shields. ..... -_-0\\\\\

Also, I noticed the script has Kanji in it. Is it supposed to be like that?

Last edited by a moderator:

orochii

Abomination of life, or life itself.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Well... it has kanji because wonders... (dunno if Midge is Japanese, or not).

Anyway, this could be the winner's one C;. From our friendly werewolf Dervvulfman.

http://save-point.org/thread-2546.html

Hope this one works for you, cheers,

Orochii Zouveleki

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Definitely glad I haven't released a few of my plugins that are technically done. As I learn more, I find ways to make my code more efficient, and in one case so far, discovered an existing function that did EXACTLY what I created my own function to do.
So I was kinda recommended a manga to learn a few drawing tips, I dunno if it will actually work, but I'm liking the story lol
M745veO.jpg
RPG Maker News #12 | Control Zooming, Customize Bush Effect, Causality & Happy Bones on Steam
Episode 16 let's go! We're making an RPG in RPG Maker MZ! This week... even more mapping, we're almost done with all the mapping for our first dungeon!

I have big news. I just got hired at a Mexican restaurant! They're like Chipotle but a bit different... and my job will be taking orders some days, delivering food other days, and of course, making customers happy. My orientation is on Tuesday. Once I start, I might disappear from here sometimes, but I'll always try to come back!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZakkWylde86