alltheyuriz

They System is overrated
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi okay so I "Tried" to make an animated window and completely failed, Whtdragon said it was okay to post their edits. so i have the edit i wanted edited and what i want it to look like bc im dumb and i don't know how to do anything lmao. anyway if anyone can help me that would be really nice.
edit.png
!Window.png

once again if you could help me out that would be really nice

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It would help if you wrote in proper sentences using standard English, because your request is a bit garbled . What I haven't been able to work out is which window you want edited, because there are 22 windows there, each with their own reflection.

alltheyuriz

They System is overrated
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Kes Sorry okay so under the spoilers is the list of windows and one is an example of what I tried(and failed) to do the window I want is the big plain one no lines for panes next to the closed one I have a really hard time articulating in writing. And you don't have to worry about the reflection part I don't need that
I'm on my phone so I screen shot the one also I was wondering if the one next to it could be done with an opening and closed animation because they go together

Anyway here is the screen shot and I'm so sorry again
Screenshot_20210721-172138.jpg
Edit someone helped me

Last edited:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Finished another GUI! Turn indicator wasn't made by me.

ff981f8dc50b03cf58038c644334b454.jpg

3cb092fdc00087acfa0a190fd891f0ed.jpg
Added a small refining scene to my game.

It makes sense that you try to focus on the squishy mages at the back of the party first, right? If the mage can out-DPS the enemy DPS before the latter can kill the tank in front, the fight becomes boring.
finally got footage of my main character running around the main hub world. I've fixed a few things tho even since this video unsurprisingly lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ristopaasivirta