EpimetheusGaming

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi everyone, I'm looking for any type of artist to make me a tiltle screen for my game TRoE (The Rise Of Epimetheus)
Any type of help would be awesome. Thanks  :guffaw:   :rock-right:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It would be helpful if you posted exactly what you are wanting. For example, I'm not an artist, but I enjoy putting graphics together to the best of my abilities and I enjoy doing title screens, so I might be able to put something together for you, depending on exactly what you need.

GlitchyPSIX

PSI User
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
If you like how Material Design Looks, I may help...

EpimetheusGaming

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Ruby

Of the Earth
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Id be willing to do this for you, provided you can give me more information. No one is going to want to email you, so I suggest you subscribe to this thread and view the posts from your email.

What are the characters wearing? What is the premise of the game? The setting? What would you like in the background?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This isn't your last post available, the first two just have to be approved to make sure you're not a spam bot, which we've had trouble with in the past. Now you can post freely.

EpimetheusGaming

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
All I would need is the two characters that I said were the "Heroes" (The brunette and the black haired ones) facing the villain (Blonde)  maybe a light fantasy-esque background  with a cloud in the sky that has a castle. I'm willing to explain plot if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Did you see Ruby's response? Plus also remember, it takes time for people to create things.

EpimetheusGaming

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I know, but I didn't hear anyone agree, I was responding to both of you.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, as I said, I'm not an artist. Which you clarified you needed. So I would not be your person.

And Ruby said she would need more information. So...

EpimetheusGaming

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Id be willing to do this for you, provided you can give me more information. No one is going to want to email you, so I suggest you subscribe to this thread and view the posts from your email.

What are the characters wearing? What is the premise of the game? The setting? What would you like in the background?
If you saw before I said what I needed, and earlier I provided some imgur links.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
You should be grateful that there is someone trying to help you.

No, this is not enough information.

She asks you what they are wearing, for a good reason. You don't even tell us what type of setting you have! Sure, most games are Fantasy RPGs, but there are also a lot of other options. And even if it's Fantasy, she just can't randomly choose what they shall wear, I mean, the image should fit your game! How old are they? What kinds of persons are they? What weapons do they use?

There is so much more needed - what Ruby said-, and to be honest, a title screen is something you can add when your game is done. Maybe there are changes during the development process you can't know about yet - like maybe there's another main character or something in the design of the people in the picture changes.

So you want somebody to spend hours of drawing something for you (for free, indeed) when you are even too lazy take your fifteen minutes to write a proper description?

EpimetheusGaming

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You should be grateful that there is someone trying to help you.

No, this is not enough information.

She asks you what they are wearing, for a good reason. You don't even tell us what type of setting you have! Sure, most games are Fantasy RPGs, but there are also a lot of other options. And even if it's Fantasy, she just can't randomly choose what they shall wear, I mean, the image should fit your game! How old are they? What kinds of persons are they? What weapons do they use?

There is so much more needed - what Ruby said-, and to be honest, a title screen is something you can add when your game is done. Maybe there are changes during the development process you can't know about yet - like maybe there's another main character or something in the design of the people in the picture changes.

So you want somebody to spend hours of drawing something for you (for free, indeed) when you are even too lazy take your fifteen minutes to write a proper description?
I'm not being unappreciative, I'm apparently just saying things wrong so no one is getting me.

Below I prvided faces of the two mains and a main bad guy

Have the the brunette and the black haired (Brunette is your char) face the blonde one.

Castle walls behind them, and the brunette is a Spellblade, so have him hold a sword with a runic symbol on it, the second charater should have a halberd or spear, and the blonde character should have a wicked looking staff.

And the words "The Rise Of Epimetheus" for the title

Do I need to say anything more?

I've also included their Sprite designs for full body stuff if you'd liike to do (I'd like it)

MainChar.png

HabibiChar.png

GreenwoodChar.png

MainChar.png

HabibiChar.png

GreenwoodChar.png

EpimetheusGaming

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
By the way, Habibi char is the second person I was talking about.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
EpimetheusGaming, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

If you need to change or add something (that is relevant to the thread), please edit your last post if nobody has posted after you.

EpimetheusGaming

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Can anyone get back to me on this subject?

Ruby

Of the Earth
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Let me see what I can do for you. This may take me a couple of days, so if you cant wait that long I suggest you look elsewhere.

Also, I am known to sometimes forget about things and often it takes me longer than I quote. Be mindful of those things. That being said, I am setting up my supplies now.

EpimetheusGaming

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm fine with how long it takes, just as long as it's decent.

Ruby

Of the Earth
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It would be better with a little more information, but I will work with what I have for now, if I need anything else, I will PM you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

About the Deer, I had to cut some piece of video due the *swearing* Youtube copyrights issues...
I was listening to songs by Chuck E Cheese's voice actor (Jaret Reddick from Bowling for Soup) when the meds I was taking for my stomach virus apparently stopped working. I can't take my next dose until morning, but it's no use anyway. I'm officially sick again. Of course, I'll definitely take the next dose either way, but it's useless now.
New profile picture! This time, it's representative of my current project.
I suddenly feel like making a game for little kids: a pointless sandbox of cute animals, silly collectibles, and random mini games.
Anyone else just like, not bother to make games themed around specific holidays? I know I won't get them done in time for it to make sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nk97