Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Hi everyone!

One thing I REALLY suck at are skill animations. The ones for skills and items and so on.

It was a bit easier in VX Ace, as you at least could see where the animation part of the last frame was ( so if you were editing frame 2 you saw where you put stuff in frame 1) and that way make sure everything was at the right place.

But that feature does not seem to exist in MV :(

Yet, knowing where to put the animation parts is not my only problem.

I really dont know how to make cool/ interesting animations and I'd like to know if you have some tips and tricks for me.

Because sooner or later I will NEED to make custom animations... And then I should be able to do that at a satisfying level :/

So any help is MORE then welcome!

(Also sorry if this is the wrong place to ask)

taarna23

Marshmallow Princess
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I generally use the button to copy the last frame and then make changes to it.

Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Oh, that one is really good ! 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Jeżeli jeszcze nie subskrybujecie to byłoby nam bardzo miło.
1.png
Potrzebujemy 100 subów na niestandardowy URL.
Who wants to see my review of the worst star wars movie? This movie has all the excitement of being on Jury Duty of the most boring case ever about trade negotiations.
A lot to learn to make a game. Can I handle it?
I've been working on status effects since last thursday, and today I finished the core mechanic of Zombie, Teleport, Curse and Recall. Zombie and Curse are lacking a few things to make them complete atm. Teleport though is the "HAHA" spell for some of my mobs, but can "NOPE" at them with Recall.
I'm weird as there are a few game franchises I'll watch and read about, but have no interest in playing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hidemitsu