I need help finding an unique and weird tilesets

an_bit

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried to find one that is similar to hello charlotte tilesets, but I cant find any. Please help me! Thanks

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
any link to that tileset and maybe more specific what kind of tileset you
are looking for?

desert, forest, snow, swamp, season, all of them?
housing, castles etc?

Hyouryuu-Na

Very very lazy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I took a look at some screenshots. I don't think any tilesets exist with the exact same effect. But you can edit similar tilesets to get what you're looking for. We can point you to some, if you tell what kind of objects, places and environment you need.

an_bit

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
any link to that tileset and maybe more specific what kind of tileset you
are looking for?

desert, forest, snow, swamp, season, all of them?
housing, castles etc?
Ah, I think its housing, and that kind of children-sketch tiles too. Here are some pictures of hello charlotte

Attachments

• HC-example.png
    HC-example.png
    98.4 KB · Views: 13
  • HCexmplae2.png
    HCexmplae2.png
    304.1 KB · Views: 13

an_bit

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I took a look at some screenshots. I don't think any tilesets exist with the exact same effect. But you can edit similar tilesets to get what you're looking for. We can point you to some, if you tell what kind of objects, places and environment you need.
I think I want my tiles to be housing, and these should bring the feeling of children-sketch

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

new mechanic in battle where you can mentally erase enemies when you deplete all their MP instead HP. this gives you a special item of their "memory". it's pretty to do in battle so far.
Apparently MZ lets you preview move routes in the move route editor without having to start up test game. That could save a lot of time during development compared to MV, especially for a long game that uses a lot of event movement for cutscenes.
A repost of an old meme I had made, now with music

I have a really hard time keeping all these goodies secret til December... but I swear, it is worth the wait!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MOLLARTA