Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Somebody help me please! I have rpg maker mv bought and installed and i have all the assets... except for the music! I dont have all of it! I only recently learned that theres more music than I had installed I need to know how to access it! Please help me!

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to MV Support. Thank you.

Where did you buy it from?

What is the "more music" that you recently learned about?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
[move]MV Support[/move]

Where did you buy it from?

What is the "more music" that you recently learned about?
Well I only have the following music tracks

battle 1
battle 2
battle 3
castle 1
castle 2
dungeon 1
dungeon 2
dungeon 3
field 1
field 2
ship 1
ship 2
ship 3
theme 1
theme 2
theme 6
town 1
town 2

and i bought it off of the website rather than steam.

geeWishh

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yup, that's all the music tracks that come with it. Even from Steam.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@ChangelingRogue In the mail you got when you bought MV, it should have mentioned a download for "Base Resources". That's where the rest of the resources are.
Yup, that's all the music tracks that come with it. Even from Steam.
No, there's more. Check your DLC folder on Steam for "Base Resources" and you'll find more graphic and audio resources.

geeWishh

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No, there's more. Check your DLC folder on Steam for "Base Resources" and you'll find more graphic and audio resources.

Have to confess that I hadn't noticed those before. Well, something good out of my bad answer then.

Sorry and thank you!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ChangelingRogue as said above the other resources should have been linked to you in the emails you got.

however if you have problems with that you can also activate your purchased copy on steam by entering the serial code there, and then use the steam dlc section for access.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@ChangelingRogue as said above the other resources should have been linked to you in the emails you got.

however if you have problems with that you can also activate your purchased copy on steam by entering the serial code there, and then use the steam dlc section for access.
if i activate my code on steam, will i still have my unfinished projects?

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if i activate my code on steam, will i still have my unfinished projects?
Why would typing a serial number into Steam do anything to folders on your hard drive?
It will just give you an alternate way to install RPG Maker MV, the editing software, so that all of the additional resources will be included without you having to download it manually.

It won't touch any folders outside of making the new one in your Steam Library directory, and you can even keep MV installed twice if it pleases you, the standalone version and the Steam. Neither one has anything to do with your projects. You could uninstall MV entirely and it doesn't erase other folders.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been sick with a stomach virus for seven days now. Not going to work tomorrow because I'm still contagious according to my doctor.
Much as I love my job, I really hate playing "office politics". It would be nice if I didn't have to pretend to be someone else all day long.
I wanna get back into showing off Battlers and other assets I create again. But i'm always haunted by the "It's not good/realistic enough" voices that keep me from doing so.

Maybe I should get back to it, I did enjoy showing off whatever I came up with!
Big Google Warning Today for chrome users - apparently some kind of security threat has happened and everyone is being advised to update their Chrome browser ASAP by going to settings and/or "About Google Chrome", to update their browser version to a new one just released.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skull8