I Need Help to create an event ! (sorry if this is the wrong thread)

yomen

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi there, I need some help figuring out how to create a certain event/quest, here how it goes.

I am using YEP Quest Journal Plugin to create quest and all the fun stuff, I am trying to make a quest where a NPC
require me to bring them 10 wolf fangs. and here is where I lack the knowledge to make it happen.

What I am able to do:
1- I am able to event the variable count and check my inventory for the wolf fangs, required for the quest.
For Example: Tiny fang (5/10)

What I cannot figure out:
1- Once I have to the 10 fangs, I cannot seem to figure out a way for the game to check if I have truly 10 wolf fang in my inventory.
Example: Conditional branch > Item: Wolf Fang > if =10 > Oh thank you have all the fangs I need

Example2 : Conditional branch > Item: Wolf Fang > Else > You seem short on fangs, I did require 10 did I not ?

2- The only item check event command I can find is under Control Variables > Game Data > Wolf fang (Possession Count) but I don't have an option like Conditional Branch > Item: wolf fang > If = 10.

Sorry for my bad English, I hope it is clear enough for someone to be able to help me :]

Thank you for your time and help.

Last edited:

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

I've moved this thread to MV Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The only item check event command I can find is under Control Variables > Game Data > Wolf fang (Possession Count) but I don't have an option like Conditional Branch > Item: wolf fang > If = 10.
you don't need that directly, you'll have to use two commands
1) control variable "temp"=game data>item count
2) conditional branch variable "temp" >= 10

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another unscheduled stream for Lightestone~ this time because we hit affiliate! Aaaahh- So other than the game we're also going to work on emotes/badges/etc!

www.twitch.tv/riazey
Is it necroposting if I ask for more info in my own months old thread? All the information in the thread is relevant
JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lark_Larkington