KevinLink

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I made this menu with the help of several plugins, to remove the HP, MP, TP, and give the proportions I wanted for the window. And it turned out really cute. But I want to have 4 members in my party, and having more than 2 is already buggy.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

So could someone help me with a plugin that puts the name, level, and class under the character's photo? Changing the text size of the class if possible too, to look like what I drew below
Screenshot_3.png

I'm new here, so sorry for anything
I searched for a long time and didn't find anything similar to what I was looking for, in fact I didn't see any plugin that changes what's inside the menu

(ps: sorry for bad english)

LUKElcs

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Pretty sure this is against the forum rules. Coming from most other social-type sites it probably seems weird, but the RM forums does have a pretty strict rule about replying to your own comment. At least it did a year ago.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@LUKElcs the rule is "no bumping in 72 hours, so the OP is in the clear with the last bump (although the first one was too soon)

@KevinLink the reason why no one answered so far is that your request is not clear, and the possibilities have different consequences.

if you want a modification of your existing menu plugin, the original programmer has to allow modifications and you need to give a link to that plugin.

If you want a new plugin replacing your existing one, you'll need to state so and then your info is a bit on the short end for what is needed by a programmer.

KevinLink

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Andar Maybe I really wasn't very specific, and sorry for the first bump, I saw some people doing it and I did it too.

Well, the plugins I used were just the ones that managed to get closer to what I wanted to do (as I exemplified with that drawing), I don't want to edit them. My request is if there is any simple plugin that helps me edit the menu the way I want, or if someone else could do something similar to what I drew. I'm not very good with java script...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Why the heck do I keep comparing my games to ones made by huge companies? I'd love them to have that level of polish but I'm simply not good enough.
Hell of a day at the London Games Market! :D

1656892272017.png

Check out my haul!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Norfaiz03