Asson

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So i bought some dlcs the other day (The Medieval ones on Steam) and wanted to make a game using the tilesets and characters featured in the packs. The only problem i have here is that when i swapped the original actor (Harold) to one from the dlc packs It basically wont move. I got it to face down, up, left and right but when it moves it just stands still, there's no walking animation so it just looks like a hovering jesus moving around. How can i add pictures so i can animate the movements on the new character?

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
'Plugin Releases is where people who have written a plugin and want to share with the community can post them.
[move]JavaScript/Plugin Support[/move]

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Talking animation should be automatically active, unless you specifically gave the command to stop animating, or something is set wrong on either the picture or a plugin you're using.

Please describe how many actor pictures are in the sprite picture you're using, 3x4 or 12x8 or a different number.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm making Toilet in Wonderland 2. and tell vinny about it lol
WE ARE THE BORG. YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVENESS WILL BE ADDED TO OUR OWN. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.
D2R save files are so broken. how was the beta test better then the full release. blizzard's last hope crashed and burned.
they're getting no more chances from me.
Anyone going to talk about Chris Pratt Mario?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biscoitovelho