alxa01

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi! I want to make a menu where if you press escape, all you will see is a "save" button and an "exit" button. I have attached an image of what I'm looking for. Thanks in advance! :)

Attachments

• SaveExit.png
    SaveExit.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you can enable and disable the menu screens in the database, either system1 or system2

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Thank you.

alxa01

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
you can enable and disable the menu screens in the database, either system1 or system2
I have disabled everything except "save", but the HP/MP/TP bars are still there. There is also the gold window that I don't want. Is there a way to get rid of them as well?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You will need a plugin to remove those. See if there are any AltMenu... plugins that shipped with the engine - I don't know what they looked like, but I know MV had a couple.

alxa01

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You will need a plugin to remove those. See if there are any AltMenu... plugins that shipped with the engine - I don't know what they looked like, but I know MV had a couple.
I have searched around but I can't find any plugins that are for MZ, plenty for MV though. And the ones I do find won't remove the things I want to be removed. I'm not familiar with MZ so maybe there is something that I'm missing.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you're not missing anything - the problem is that MZ has fewer plugins because it is newer than MV.
it takes time and work to create plugins, and MV is four or five years older than MZ.

that is why your topic was moved to plugin request, so that you can state in detail what you want, and hope that someone writes a new plugin for you.
but for that to work, you'll have to edit your first post with a better description, preferably a mockup-picture on how you want the menu to look like.

alxa01

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
you're not missing anything - the problem is that MZ has fewer plugins because it is newer than MV.
it takes time and work to create plugins, and MV is four or five years older than MZ.

that is why your topic was moved to plugin request, so that you can state in detail what you want, and hope that someone writes a new plugin for you.
but for that to work, you'll have to edit your first post with a better description, preferably a mockup-picture on how you want the menu to look like.
Okay, thank you!

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi there ^^

See if that plugin will work for you.
You must have EliMZ_Book.js as well.

1615577412249.png

Attachments

• EliMZ_SaveMenuOnly.js
    6.7 KB · Views: 17
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi there ^^

See if that plugin will work for you.
You must have EliMZ_Book.js as well.

View attachment 182689
Thank you Eliaquim! That script works perfectly on my project. Is there any way to include 'Options' as well in the menu, so it has 'Save', 'Options' and then 'Game End'? I'd like to still let the user adjust their dashing and volume controls.

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thank you Eliaquim! That script works perfectly on my project. Is there any way to include 'Options' as well in the menu, so it has 'Save', 'Options' and then 'Game End'? I'd like to still let the user adjust their dashing and volume controls.
Hi!
Yeah I can ^^
See if it will work for you. I did not test it ^^''

Attachments

• EliMZ_SaveMenuOnly.js
    6.6 KB · Views: 3

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png
My washing machine is a supernatural being. I lost a piece of clothing in there a month ago; searched up and down, inside other clothes, nothing. It just vanished.
Today, put in a new load. When I pull it out, the missing clothing is back! And a sock was sacrificed in the process :yswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tjed