Warionator

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have an event page that makes you choose your weapon, then you battle, then you have a choice to either keep the weapon or change it. When this happens I want to remove all the weapons he has equipped. But when I remove the weapon and "include equipment" it doesn't remove it.

If you want to see what I am talking about I have made a video. he link is here: https://vid.me/dByp

Capture.PNG

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does it happen when you start a new game instead of resuming a saved game?

Are you using any plugins?  Does it still happen when you disable all the plugins (or in a new project with no added plugins)?

How many of those weapons were already in inventory?  If you have two spears, the unequipped one will be removed and the equipped one will stay.  If you set something up earlier to give yourself one of each, you'll still have them, especially when you're playing a saved game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello, Hopefully I can help you (despite me not owning a copy of MV)

Looking at the video I notice a small amount of lag, just before you see the weapon choices. Looking at the 'bit' of event you shared I have to ask what the purpose of adding all the weapon types and +1000HP to party at the beginning of the event is for?(HP not so important, Just wondering why you don't use "Recover All" instead.)

Also personally for the weapons part of the event, I'd allow the players choice to handle your issue.
So what I mean is, when the player selects a weapon OR new weapon, during THAT time the event should remove all other possible weapons from inventory.

Example: 

[IMG]https://i.gyazo.com/e99f711b70c307eacdf694061e0e7608.png[/IMG]

Without more of the event, I won't be able to figure it out, Sorry.

IBB

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's more efficient to do it the original way.  If the weapon isn't there, it won't be removed.  The way you've done it, you're repeating the same commands over and over again.  Also, what if the player already had the dagger and then chose the dagger again?  You'd then give them a second dagger without removing the first.

Warionator

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Does it happen when you start a new game instead of resuming a saved game?

Are you using any plugins?  Does it still happen when you disable all the plugins (or in a new project with no added plugins)?

How many of those weapons were already in inventory?  If you have two spears, the unequipped one will be removed and the equipped one will stay.  If you set something up earlier to give yourself one of each, you'll still have them, especially when you're playing a saved game.

I am using plugins and still doesn't work with no plugins. I have started form the beginning and it STILL doesn't work. And the character had absolutely nothing. Well after he tests the weapon

Warionator

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello, Hopefully I can help you (despite me not owning a copy of MV)

Looking at the video I notice a small amount of lag, just before you see the weapon choices. Looking at the 'bit' of event you shared I have to ask what the purpose of adding all the weapon types and +1000HP to party at the beginning of the event is for?(HP not so important, Just wondering why you don't use "Recover All" instead.)

Also personally for the weapons part of the event, I'd allow the players choice to handle your issue.
So what I mean is, when the player selects a weapon OR new weapon, during THAT time the event should remove all other possible weapons from inventory.

Example: 

e99f711b70c307eacdf694061e0e7608.png

Without more of the event, I won't be able to figure it out, Sorry.

IBB

That IS the event. Also I do it like that because if I did it the way you want it would lead to duplicates. Like If i chose a Claymore first, then i chose the Hand Axe, I would still have the Claymore. And the lag is because of my ****ty pc, it was recording, and had to load the font.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Does anyone recognize him? :kaocry:
pwkyiDa.jpg

And hi.
finally drew 3 of the enemies that appear as students from the high school that's in my game.
Finnuval wrote on ShuBun-Kin's profile.
Loving the avatar :D
Introducing the premium bagel
I have a micro economics midterm tomorrow. I'm not worried.
Should be a...small exam :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aldois