Cafrud

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
N/A
hi everyone, my name is cafrud and i have a question of the mechanics of rpg maker mv

Recently i installed the program and I noticed that it contains a type of default template, style the first finals fantasys, I have thought to create a rpg a little different and out of that style, so my question is:

Is posible change the interface of menus, for example that looks style pokemon and not final fantasy style?

is posible change the mechanics of combat, for example similar to undertale combat style?

Thank you so much, I waiting for your answers

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
anything can be changed because the MV engine is completely open, but it requires programming knowledge to do so.
And if you want to change the graphic style, you need to get the resources for that somewhere (the main shop on this site is a place to start searching).

The plugin manager was created so that you don't need programming knowledge personally if you can find an already written plugin that does what you want, but the more specific your ideas the less probability is for a plugin to exist.

And you don't give enough specifics on what exactly you want changed.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I don't know about you, but today the covid frustration is seriously getting to me. Haven't really seen many of my friends for two years, since i moved towns the year before this all started, and well, i miss them :(
so, here's a cute alpacaraptor sketch to heighten the mood:
W7Fhp9n.png
Whenever I start on a new chapter, it doesn't feel like the next episodes, but more like sequels :)
It can be frustrating that so many commercial games have used up titles that might otherwise be great for a project.
Light up explosions with QABS and Community Lighting.
qcPQHt9.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cararingo