Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone,
I need help with this plugin: https://quxios.github.io/plugins/QMovement
It's a pixel movement plugin (the best that I found) and it works quite good, but I don't understand how to use the "Qmove" option.
It should work as a move route with pixel movement, but it doesn't work for me. The developer is not active anymore...
Do you know how to make it work?
Thanks

RPGlover2

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please can someone help me?
Thank you

ImaginaryVillain

Now A YouTube Cool Kid! =D
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMV
QMove simply moves you spaces in terms of your grid size, so if your grid size is 1 pixel... A "qmove(2, 4)" in the event's moveroute would move it 4 pixels down. If your grid size is 8 pixels and you use the same command it would move 32 pixels down. Most of the time it's way easier to just do a regular move QMovement converts regular move commands into qmoves the size of your tilesize. So if you're using the most common setup of Grid 1, Tile Size 48 then normal movements do qmove 48.

RPGlover2

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks but I already understood what was the problem. The Yanfly CoreEngine plugin was disturbing it

ImaginaryVillain

Now A YouTube Cool Kid! =D
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's weird, Yanfly Core shouldn't mess with it at all, I use it in my game along with QMovement. Though another Yanfly plugin that's reliant on Yanfly Core could easily be causing a problem, so disabling Yanfly Core would stop that plugin from functioning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So I just spent the weekend...playing my own game. The one I released last year. Yep you heard that right.
Goal for MZ? None... I'm still curious how to finish my VXA project and how it looks like when it actually finished. Which will take at least another two years. Coming late again to the party.
Finding it amusing that people are posting support questions in new threads for an engine that isn't even released yet. Touch and Archeia are the only ones authorised to say anything, and there's only one active thread where they'll be answering questions.
I think my goal for MZ ... is to actually release a game and not have twenty technical demos and debugging projects. Let's see if I can manage that. ;o
I am starting to enjoy writing. I never thought I would enjoy it since my dyslexia was holding me back so much.
Thanks to the community here :)
For those interested chapter 2 and 3 are available to read here:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarthNinjus