I Need House Tilesets

morb2

Rpg Maker Guy
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello.

My name is morb2 and I am working on a project that is as yet untitled (but soon to be) but I have ran into a slight problem. My artistic skills are not the greatest and I would appreciate if someone could draw up house tiles for me. I know this is a big ask and I can't offer money but I can offer a free copy of the game (up to 10 copies!) and credits at the end of the game. 

What I need is a few tiles set out in the same way as Outside_A3 (this is for rpg maker vx ace).

Thank you. 

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Have you looked through the huge range of free house tiles that already exist in the Resources forum?   Candacis, Avery, Pandamaru, dozens more have tiles that might fit your requirements.  Your offer of "free copies of the game" suggests that this is set to be a commercial project.  There are still lots of tiles available free for commercial, or for a free copy of the game, so that should not hold you back.  "Drawing up a few tiles" particularly as you want auto-tiles is not quick, it is not easy, so I think you will stand a much better chance of getting something if you do as I've suggested.

Furthermore, unless you say what style of house tile you are looking for, no one can give much in the way of specific suggestions.  For example, are you looking for village rustic?  Sci-fi?  Modern town?  Medieval fantasy?  Wood?  Stone?  Brick?  Even if someone were to be interested in doing something specifically for you, they would need at least some indication of what you are looking for.

BoredSoul

Probably Drunk
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I recommend Avery and Grandma Deb.

(Deb and Avery's stuff are what I like to call,resource mines).

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm going to give you a chance to answer ksjp17's questions. However, if you insist you need these done custom, I'm going to have to close this request as it is too large for this section. Resource Requests is for 1-2 small items (or things like asking for links to existing tilesets or resources).

If you need custom resources for free, you will need to post in Project Recruitment and see if you can get an artist to join you in creating your project.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hmm... Game has 91 views, 25 downloads, 5 reviews and netted me 7 additional followers. Meanwhile the image I posted just yesterday on Imgur to showcase it has 45,197 views. Interesting, I think I have a new advertising idea. Also Twitter? The post got 16 retweets, 20 likes, and 1,683 views.... And a whole 3 hits to my game, completely valueless. I am glad I did this game jam, this information is quite valuable.
We're playing another Touch the Stars game jam entry, come join us! :D
Ok is telling someone that their drawing isnt good rude
I'm familiar with MZ thanks to jam now. I say it's a better working and looking MV. Lots of plugins too and FOSSIL helps alot. It's not bad.
Some more progress <3 and in most important news:
ALPACARAPTOR SPRITE! (not animated yet, though :( )
h4u90Sz.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tasty_Fruit