Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese.BR
Primarily Uses
RMXP
hello, recently found this script for RMVXACE

found in: https://www.rpgmakercentral.com/topic/15995-player-turn-move/

This Script makes your character turn and face the direction to move before moving in the chosen direction
credits to SirBilly for doing this

is there an xp version of this script?
if there is, could someone make it available?
if there is no version? can you convert it?

whoever can help me i will be grateful

EDIT:

I found right here on the forum a version modified

credits to Mobius XVI for the modification

found in: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/player-turning-in-place-before-moving.22810/

THANKS

PS: sorry my english

Last edited:

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please do not post other people's scripts in your thread, unless you have modified them and wish to show the changes you've made. Just use the link.

kaigames

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese.BR
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Please do not post other people's scripts in your thread, unless you have modified them and wish to show the changes you've made. Just use the link.
thanks for the warning and i already apologize i will be modifying

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay great!

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I am going to move this to RGSS Script Requests so that if anyone is looking for the same thing in the future they are more likely to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Here's a sample of some pixel edits I made.

Maybe for use as sidewalks.

If you want to use them, Credit me and Enterbrain for this. Only for use with rpgmaker vxace
If there are any mods or admins online, could you please see about the re-translation pages for RPG Maker MV? They are all down :rsad:
Werewolf cons: you lose control of yourself once a month and could accidentally kill your friends. Vampire cons: no garlic bread. The choice is simple. Werewolf for sure.
2 huge market drops in 2 days. So glad I sold my non-dividend stocks about 2 weeks ago. And if the dividend ones drop heavily, hey more cheap stocks for me!
My tutorial is live! It covers using Yanfly's weapon unleash to replace the basic attack skill with a more dynamic version depending on which weapon type the actor has equipped. It also includes how to import a custom function used to generate a random number within supplied minimum and maximum values, used in the replaced skills, to give weapons a set damage range.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkyyy