ASUG0

Annihilation Special Unit Generation 0
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm looking for free enemy image resources for a front view battle system, specifically Human or humanoid enemies e.g. Humans, Elves, Draws and such. I like the style of VX Ace and wanted to use the resources first but the resolution is simply too low for my project which is 1920*1080 pixels. I'd appreciate your help :)

Edit: Thanks to "ZenVirZan", I was able to port VX Ace resources to MV. I however still need a larger collection of enemies. If anyone knows where I can get more enemy graphics, please help me. Additionally, the graphics don't need to be exactly like VX Ace, but preferably similar in style.

Thanks for reading my post. ^^

Last edited:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

ZenVirZan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I'm looking for free enemy image resources for a front view battle system, specifically Human or humanoid enemies e.g. Humans, Elves, Draws and such. I like the style of VX Ace and wanted to use the resources first but the resolution is simply too low for my project which is 1920*1080 pixels. I'd appreciate your help :)

Thanks for reading my post.
I don't have any suggestions for native high resolution resources, but you could look into AI upscaling: waifu2x doubles the resolution of the VXA resources pretty nicely, which might be worth looking into if you have specific resolution requirements. If you're on windows, waifu2x-caffe is the implementation to look for. It lets you keep transparency and everything!

Attachments

• dragon_1x.png
    dragon_1x.png
    139.7 KB · Views: 5
  • dragon_2x.png
    dragon_2x.png
    440.7 KB · Views: 6
  • warrior_f_1x.png
    warrior_f_1x.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 5
  • warrior_f_2x.png
    warrior_f_2x.png
    136.5 KB · Views: 5

ASUG0

Annihilation Special Unit Generation 0
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't have any suggestions for native high resolution resources, but you could look into AI upscaling: waifu2x doubles the resolution of the VXA resources pretty nicely, which might be worth looking into if you have specific resolution requirements. If you're on windows, waifu2x-caffe is the implementation to look for. It lets you keep transparency and everything!

Edit
Yep, it works! Thank you very much ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The game is not even 2% complete, but i just wanted to release something for funsies. :)
It's on my google drive.
So yesterday Dad took me to Volcano Bay, and it was almost ruined by a thunderstorm... then it passed by and the lightning warning got lifted, leading to an awesome time sliding and swimming. Hopefully we get to go to the arcade tonight. The one we're planning on has a restaurant built in with AWESOME food. Not to mention how big the arcade itself is!
image_2021-06-13_150033.png

Maybe I'll actually try making a retro pack. Already have the shark fin made so why not xD
Hey everyone, for everybody following along with my RPG Maker MZ streams: There will unfortunately not be a stream tonight. There is a big exciting event that will go live next week that has been taking all my time, so look forward to that!
Took a small break by playing VR. Latest update of these glasses unfortunately caused a little of trouble but it can be fixed with a manual operation.

Until You Fall is freaking awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corim