Davox

Archimage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So i've been doing a project and i asked a friend of mine if she could make me some of my characters faces in her drawing style so i could use it in my game. they are pretty cool but there's a problem with the 7th and 8th faces, they dont appear in the iamge box when a dialogue it's displayed, so i wonder if you guys could help me and tell me what's wrong, and maybe help me to fix this problem, sorry for bad english. :rswt
i'll leave them here.
I'm ussing MV btw

Last edited:

shockra

Slightly Crazy Programmer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you certain that your faces are the right size? Each face portrait has to be 144 x 144 pixels by default. The full image of all 8 faces should be
576 x 288. When I checked the image size, it wasn't quite wide enough, at 558 x 288. That's probably the issue.

Davox

Archimage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you certain that your faces are the right size? Each face portrait has to be 144 x 144 pixels by default. The full image of all 8 faces should be
576 x 288. When I checked the image size, it wasn't quite wide enough, at 558 x 288. That's probably the issue.
Thanks a lot!! i'll fix them right away:kaopride:

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
MV Resources is for sharing resources you've made for others to use, not for asking for help getting a resource to work.

So I'll move this to Resource Support.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Chilling out while toodling around someone's painstaking Minecraft recreation of Disneyland. It is mind-boggling and probably as close as I'll ever be to going.
>Testing with fonts change.
>Tries installing a plugin. Doesn't work.
>Tries changing the plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Tries installing another plugin. Doesn't work.
>Changes a few more plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Goes directly to the gamefont file and changes the src. Works.

YYEEEAAAAHHHAAAA

Perseverance is key, bois and girls.
What Reviews say on RPG Maker MZ?
Looking back at some sketches, and game design documents on my PC dated summer of 2015. I started development with the release of MZ, but in 2015, I felt a strong desire to make a game out of the blue. I remember feeling sad for no apparent reason, and all these ideas rushed into my head. Now that I think about it, since that day, everything has become easier to do on my PC . . . it’s very creepy.
Everything's going to be alright! We're all in this together. <3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4kWave