Algarrova_123

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi,

I need al the actors and face for this guy, because he is nice for use for make the text when talking, but nowhere I can find the actor and face for him and use that.

Thanks a lot!

señor.jpg

HarlekinLehl

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's an rtp character form rm2k... Someone here has a walking sprite, and is pretty much looking for the exactly the same.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Thank you.

Algarrova_123

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

NaosoX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Found him. He is in RPG Maker MV > dlc> BaseResource > img > sv_actors > SF_Actor3_7
Alex.png
Face and walking sprite also here

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm working with Excel today, and I just hate VBA so much. It's like the designers said "How can we make a programming language that works as obtusely and inefficiently as possible?"
Beep-Beep-Motha-facka.gif

Just finished and uploaded the delivery truck base/sprite sheet. I've been steadily replacing the default assets with early modern alternatives. The air-ship for a biplane, horse-drawn wagon for a delivery truck, and next a sailboat for a steam-powered passenger liner (think of the SS Olympic and RMS Titanic).
I caught a shiny magikarp on pokemonGO today AND finally saw Detective Pikachu and it was so cute and I'm still so hype AHHHHH!!!
one of the coolest things I've learned from the forums is the ability to give yourself a hitbox. I have a move you can do on the fields. shoulder tackle. thanks to the forums, that tackle triggers self A switches on some events. NPC's and the environment now react to the tackle. awesome.
I really liked how this one turned out! :kaopride:
WYqMPf6.png

Character (Yes, this is a character): Nibiru the Primal Being from Yugioh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trex1930