Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Resource Type: I need a Static Image

I use MV as an FYI

Art Style: Art Original it can be in your own format I want it to be unqiue

Description: I need a static images for two characters full body running. I will at least need 2 different versions of the picture I will love it if I can get 2 of them. I need them running towards each other at the sides of the screen like they are looking for answers almost or looking off in the distance. The screen will be 816 x 624(or otherwise MV default resolution) I will provide Images for you see to get an idea of what they look like the full body ones I made are the kind of clothes I want.

If someone could help me with this you will be in the credits for my game and in the the special thanks tab. Hopefully someone can do this for me before My open alpha comes out a month or two from now. It will be releasing on gamejolt here's the link
https://gamejolt.com/games/forgotten_heroes/296545
index.php
index.php

Please if possible try to keep the same clothing if you can't by any reason go for an adventurer garb type clothing thank you!

Last edited:

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@SkullCraZe It would help anyone interested in doing this if you gave a bit more information. :) How big do you want them to be? What do you want their outfits to look like? Do you want them on a background, or just the pictures of them running so you can put them on your own background?

SkullCraZe

EvanEatsCookies
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well I only want the pictures of them running and I basically want them in like old time clothes for example Ruby should be in old cloth dress(or adventurer clothes) like what you would see from the 1800's and Gomi in per say adventure type clothes. Now the person who decides to help could also put Ruby in adventurer clothes as well I would but images to make this easier but theres something that disallows me to put it here as a references so yeah. Also it does not matter how big they are because I'm gonna be scaling them in to my title screen so yeah!

JtheDuelist

Your Friendly Neighborhood Shapeshifter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
One thing you could do to simplify the animations (and give it sort of an Earthbound/Mother-esque feel at the same time) would be to use their overworld sprites for the running part. But that is just me trying to find a workaround because I can't animate to save my life.

SkullCraZe

EvanEatsCookies
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
XD thanks I literally have thought of that before but it just wouldn't look as good you know? XD

But if it comes down to no one being able to do this well then I will probably do that idea. XD

Last edited by a moderator:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

@SkullCraZe , please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

I've merged them for you now.
If you want to add something to your last post, just use the Edit button. :)

SkullCraZe

EvanEatsCookies
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
RubyFrame1.png Gomi1stFrame.png

Ok so I have some what of full body versions that I would like the pictures will be above apparently but if some one could make these better in anyway please let me know. Its very exhausting to make these both took a whole 2 Hours to make XD. So if anyone could help me I'd be delighted! I need frame by frame pictures of them like probably about 8 frames for each one running. Also btw I had to use my mouse to create these :3

Last edited:

SkullCraZe

EvanEatsCookies
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If anyone can help that would be very appreciated :3. If not you can suggest me people who may take on my request.

NeoFantasy

Building Worlds
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You may have better luck in the classifieds section if you don’t mind paying for it.

Edit:just saw your post count. You’ll have to wait until you have 30 meaningful posts to have accesss there, but I think you’ll fine more willing people there.

SkullCraZe

EvanEatsCookies
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah I can't pay for anything I'm broke lol thanks for the suggestion my dude!

Yulia

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! I love to draw characters and stuff (click on my signature to see what my style looks like) but I'm participating in the contest right now. How soon do you need this picture to be done??

SkullCraZe

EvanEatsCookies
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not for a good month or so but the sooner the better! I love your artwork btw its great :3.

SkullCraZe

EvanEatsCookies
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes that would be ok and also I cant really link any references without search for like years lol but, if you can go off the clothes of these pictures that'd be great!
Gomi Face.png Ruby Face.png

Yulia

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Dress/skirt or pants for a girl?

SkullCraZe

EvanEatsCookies
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
dress almost like a gothic dress ig lol.

Yulia

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, got it))

SkullCraZe

EvanEatsCookies
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Yulia hey would it be possible after you make the title screen stuff could you take those characters you just made and do different emotions for them in a portrait view :3. If not I got it but that'd be great but this is just if you want too. Just something I thought of that would look cool :kaoluv:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Guys, I made a trailer! And, I also launched the Steam page! If you would like to support the game, please Wishlist it :ahappy: ->
working on some tilesets _ノ乙(、ン、)_

CIBl8xT.png

Oq8WKHX.png
aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kip_