Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Resource Type: I need a Static Image

I use MV as an FYI

Art Style: Art Original it can be in your own format I want it to be unqiue

Description: I need a static images for two characters full body running. I will at least need 2 different versions of the picture I will love it if I can get 2 of them. I need them running towards each other at the sides of the screen like they are looking for answers almost or looking off in the distance. The screen will be 816 x 624(or otherwise MV default resolution) I will provide Images for you see to get an idea of what they look like the full body ones I made are the kind of clothes I want.

If someone could help me with this you will be in the credits for my game and in the the special thanks tab. Hopefully someone can do this for me before My open alpha comes out a month or two from now. It will be releasing on gamejolt here's the link
https://gamejolt.com/games/forgotten_heroes/296545
Gomi Face.png Ruby Face.png
Please if possible try to keep the same clothing if you can't by any reason go for an adventurer garb type clothing thank you!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

@SkullCraZe You already have a thread for this. Just bump your topic there. If you've slightly changed your request then just edit your first post to include all new information. I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I need a new option on YouTube that goes "Dont recommend videos/channels in this language because I do not speak it"
I've reconsidered having a subclass system for my first two games since there will already be plenty of variation in playable actors and usable items in the games. The third game will need it because of the basis for the story but I want the actors in the first two to be more focused in their roles.
Behold! The Sea Doggo.
I am dead tired but at the same time I really wanna write a tutorial x_x
Looked out side and couldn't see the neighbor's house through the snow. That age old Christmas song started going through my head. "It's a lovely day to say the heck at home."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenBratva