Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Resource Type: I need a Static Image

I use MV as an FYI

Art Style: Art Original it can be in your own format I want it to be unqiue

Description: I need a static images for two characters full body running. I will at least need 2 different versions of the picture I will love it if I can get 2 of them. I need them running towards each other at the sides of the screen like they are looking for answers almost or looking off in the distance. The screen will be 816 x 624(or otherwise MV default resolution) I will provide Images for you see to get an idea of what they look like the full body ones I made are the kind of clothes I want.

If someone could help me with this you will be in the credits for my game and in the the special thanks tab. Hopefully someone can do this for me before My open alpha comes out a month or two from now. It will be releasing on gamejolt here's the link
https://gamejolt.com/games/forgotten_heroes/296545
Gomi Face.png Ruby Face.png
Please if possible try to keep the same clothing if you can't by any reason go for an adventurer garb type clothing thank you!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

@SkullCraZe You already have a thread for this. Just bump your topic there. If you've slightly changed your request then just edit your first post to include all new information. I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's a Spanish devlog don't get scared!. (please)
Q:"Why don't you get a job?"
A: Posting statuses IS my job. It just so happens to not pay and happen periodically over the course of three months.
My new 49" monitor has been dispatched from the warehouse. Will it arrive tomorrow? The day after? I love that we can track packages now, even if it does only tell me when it's left that end and when it's arrived at the local centre. As long as it doesn't end up in Melbourne again, which has happened before ...
My friend's doing a surprise stream of my game Origin Hunt on Twitch here ! Feel free to stop by :yhappy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twofacegibby