hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This sounds like too big of a request for Resource Requests, especially since generator parts can be so much work to make. Please focus your request onto one or two parts that you really want, instead of just linking to a big list.

If you really need a lot of generator parts, then you'll need to make a Project Recruitment thread instead to find someone to work on these with you.

DanteGarrett

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
N/A
Then i choose Helmets, if this is possible.

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Sorry if I wasn't clear but I meant one generator part, not one type of part. So choose your favorite helmet and edit your first post to ask for just that helmet.

DanteGarrett

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
N/A
For a better look at the helmet:

Look at: min 7:56

DanteGarrett

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
N/A
Can anyone help me, please?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you should rename your topic to the current limit (or ask a mod to do so), because without checking in it still reads as a massive request from the title.

DanteGarrett

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
N/A
Can someone help me, please?

Tigerawr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If I'm correct, with this helm we can't see the face whatsoever. Are you sure you need a whole generator part? Simply having a face picture would probably achieve the same result. (And a character sprite, I guess.)

DanteGarrett

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yes, i´m sure. :) I Need this as a Generator part for Character Creator Studio VX.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Stolen Item ---

M.Figher: I want to sell this Stone
Fence: Then...i can buy you 1500G
M.Figher: It's Deal!
(3 Days Later)
F.Fighter: M.Figher,Do you know about Stone that Mayor keep it in his Office? It's missing
M.Figher: Ahh,is that so... (Actually,i Stole it and Sell it to the Fence a few Days ago)
I've spent some cash on foley and other sound effects. I wonder sometimes if I made a poor choice, but I remember that I really want to improve the sound of my games. n...n; My frugalness haunts me sometimes.
elex 50s face.png

Experimenting with an old 50's style face set. I have done about a dozen variations of face sets for my characters, but am never happy with the results for very long. Different attempts. Second one is the same character as the first image. The third is Ivan, another character entirely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flaa