i search generator complet and arms for this

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by Arigatonty, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Arigatonty

Arigatonty Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    française
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hi everyone, after a big bug of my pc I have formatted it and lose by chance that the installation folder of the game and not all my work.

I just posted this message by help because I can not find what I had in my character creation generator pack. For example, I am no longer my sword.

is there anyone else who could help me find my weapon and also completed my generator for more things, thanks in advance

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/24/3/1560345454-yao-souriant.png

2. slimmmeiske2

slimmmeiske2 Little Red Riding Hood Moderator

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

I'm not sure how up-to-date this list is, but you might find what you need (or what you like) in it.

3. ShadowDragon

ShadowDragon Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    as far for that sword, i got that one though, but idk where to download that one because someone
    gave a folder with nice generator parts in it.

4. hiddenone

hiddenone Lurker Extraordinaire Moderator

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @ShadowDragon You really should make sure you know who made generator parts that you use, since crediting them for their hard work is the polite thing to do if the pieces are going to show up in your game.

I'm pretty sure that sword is made IceKun and can be found in his resource thread.

5. ShadowDragon

ShadowDragon Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @hiddenone I wrote them all down that I use, but Im going to remake the folders so its better organized than before
    with all credits attached. Thank you for the link so It can be on the credit list ^^

6. Arigatonty

First Language:
    française
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I do not understand anything at your site ... I can not have a folder "generator" with everything in it, like a mega not several GO like that I'm quiet. because copy paste eyes, ear, mouth etc etc, it does not work all the time and it's tedious to do ...

7. mlogan

mlogan Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Maybe I’m misunderstanding, I feel like you are asking for someone to give you a file full of generator parts ready to go. Even if someone offered, this is not a good idea. You would have no idea who made the resources therefore, who to credit. In addition, you would not know if someone was including paid for graphics, which could get you into trouble if you used them.

I know downloading resources and installing them is tedious but it’s really the only option for you to ensure you know you are allowed to use what you have downloaded and who to credit.

This is also a good lesson to remember to back things up, preferably with an online service or external drive, so that you don’t lose valuable things like this in the future.

8. Arigatonty

First Language:
    française
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I think I already said that I have not arrived, all the sites are possible or little downloaded craetion ... and so it does not help me sorry to do me and I do not speak English I use Google Translate. So it's even more penetrable for me you understand?