I want a sample of the character clothing that works in my game.

palatkorn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Need help Just choose the character costume that you like best, put it down, I will make my sketch.
Thank you for your suggestions and help.

For example

This is the work I try to draw, but I'm not going to use it, I just need the pattern.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
This isn't a game mechanic, so it does not belong in Game Mechanics Discussion. I'm not 100% sure what the best subforum for this is, so I've moved it to Art, Music and Literature section.

fstar9688

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Need help Just choose the character costume that you like best, put it down, I will make my sketch.
Thank you for your suggestions and help.

For example

This is the work I try to draw, but I'm not going to use it, I just need the pattern.
Good Character but I see that the face is a little blurry while the coloring of the clothes is according to the pixelart style. I think you streched your character base so that your character base became blurry.

palatkorn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it a suggestion? Should I make the character more prominent?
Good Character but I see that the face is a little blurry while the coloring of the clothes is according to the pixelart style. I think you streched your character base so that your character base became blurry.

fstar9688

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Just random suggestion, Because I saw the blurry statue and the clothes weren't.

palatkorn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
First of all I must say I'm not a professional
I need a lot of advice For correction in a good way

I will bring it to make it better, I spend too little time on it.
Before that, I have edited a lot. But it's not good enough, I think so. I am adjusting A lot of things I want better basics Yes, I can do these sets in 5-10 minutes or more, but it won't be very detailed. I keep working on it. A wide variety to learn I want the best advice for goals.
ผปผป.JPG
2lysh2.jpg
0000.JPG
Untitled-1.gif
I also practice drawing. This is a pattern that I do over 20 times. I spend 15 minutes doing this drawing just for sketching. I'll compose it myself in My computer as well It seems I did it because it was fun, but I would love to learn more with good, logical advice. Which direction am I going? And what mistakes I will fix every time.
xz.JPG
I opted to use a pixel style because it takes up less space than all of the colorful paintings so that I can have it. Various clothes without taking up too much file size

Just random suggestion, Because I saw the blurry statue and the clothes weren't.

Last edited:

fstar9688

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Good Luck for your Character!!! ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Yay! Someone did a playthrough of my game. :D

When you thought you'd be finished with the grid, and spend ~8-9 hours on an arrow. How is this more difficult to than player movement?

Still some bugs hiding in there, but it's nearly complete.

I'm having it strictly follow the path a user draws, because there will be booby trap and other similar mechanics where you want to avoid specific cells.
I feel like banging my head against a wall every time I want to find that post that shows all the plugin header codes. Then I think "next time I find it, I'm going to bookmark it". Then I think "wait a minute ... maybe I bookmarked it last time because it took me so long to find it". Check bookmarks, and there it is :)
... a few of my main characters standing around doing nothing lol. I mostly wanted to see them together on screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nanduh