I want my game to show a menu like in the picture but I don't know how to create it

WingHeartC0

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hey!!! guy. I want my game to show a menu like in the picture but I don't know how to create it. I have a script to create it in RPG Maker VX Ace but I use RPG Maker MV. What do I have to do to get this menu?

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

mathmaster74

just...John
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@WingHeartC0 If this is just a menu window rearrangement, then you can use Sum Random Dude's Super Tools Engine Plugin to do it. Once you have the plugin set up, you run a playtest and press F12 to open the Super Tools Engine. Once you get to the menu you want to modify the window arrangement of in your playtest session, you click in the Super Tools Engine Window on the Menu Editor button, and from there you can select each menu window in a dropdown list and modify its features. While you have a menu selected in the dropdown, you can click on the menu in the playtest window and move it around freely on the screen. Wherever you place it, it should stay set when you exit the Super Tools Engine so long as you click the "Refresh Window!" button before leaving. Hope it helps! :smile:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I discovered the new English word "Secular religion" today It is an oxymoron word. Now, I wonder how many English words create per year? According to Global Language Monitor, around 5,400 new words are created every year; it's only the 1,000 or so deemed to be sufficiently widespread use that makes it into print. [I think it probably slangs or combines words] :kaoluv:
Is it normal that I love a game that I can't even play due to how bad I'm at it?
Anyone have advice for recruiting friends to bugtest with you? I had some buddies volunteer without me asking, and we agreed on dates and times... and they all just flaked...
A mousefolk sprite I made, I think I did good.
Discovering math. functions for damage formulas was one of the greatest things for me.
It's very useful for balancing skills to work in a variety of possible circumstances.
For example if you have a skill that is supposed to work for both mages and warriors:
Code:
Math.max(a.atk * 2 - b.def, a.mat * 2 - b.mdf)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lehamme