I want to thank RPG maker community

DeusEx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
I would like to thank the community of this site for all help that you are giving us, ordinary users.

Now MV Maker work in my Steam account and I am very happy to use this new version.

And I'm sad to see how many people are always focused negative on the smallest bugs and defects in so new product.

The product came much earlier than expected, is it not a reason for joy? Patches will come and the problems will go away.

But look how many have done during this time people like Yanfly, Archeia, Shaz and many others.

p.s. please forgive me my level of English proficiency.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the community. We do what we can to help everyone. Thanks for the kind words.

Indsh

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I would like to 2nd this, only thing more injoyable then making my game thinking about playing it on an i phone is the help I'm gettng from this site. Thanks all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Commander