Iarva minimap

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by Johnboy, Sep 10, 2016.

1. Johnboy

Johnboy Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Anyone know what I need to modify to use the current party leader on the minimap to represent my party? I'm not 100% sure what I need to change.

2. Diretooth

Diretooth Lv. 23 Werewolf Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Could you perhaps link to the script page so we can help out instead of trying to find it ourselves? The more details you give, the faster you'll get a helpful answer.

3. Johnboy

Johnboy Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Bah I always forget to link the script lol. I can't find the page but here's a copy of the js.

View attachment Minimap.js

Actually I found it, here's the Link

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2016
  4. Diretooth

Diretooth Lv. 23 Werewolf Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm fairly certain you're not supposed to directly share scripts and plugins over the forums like that. But I'll see if I can help out.

First things first, it's LAVRA, not LARVA, Minimap. Getting the spelling is crucial for having people help you properly. Here is the link to the page the plugin can be found:

Second, directly from the page itself:

{To display the player icon on the map, put the following tag inside the notebox of an actor:

<minimap 1>

This will cause the icon #1 to be displayed on the minimap, as long as that actor is the current leading player. Different icons can be specified for each actor, so the minimap always shows the correct one.
    }

Basically, put <minimap 1> as is into the notes found on the Actor page in the Database. In each Actor's notes. This way, whomever is the leader will appear on the map.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2016
  5. Johnboy

Johnboy Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Sorry for the spelling error.

I know how to change the icon for the party members, that's not what I'm asking. I'm asking if someone knows how I can modify the plugin so it will show the player map sprite as the icon on the map. Sorry for not making it clear in my first post.

Like what Silverdash has done with their Minimap Plugin