Iavra

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You could have easily tested this. But it should be possible.

Radis3D

Just a Devilz
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You could have easily tested this. But it should be possible.

i have tested it, and it works.. 

But always looping, my i ask to make an option so, the image will be looping or not.. 

Sankyu, and sorry for bothering you.. :3

And sorry for my bad English 

Iavra

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Non-looping doesn't really make sense in most cases, though. I could add this, but you are probably looking for a more custom game over screen.

Coopziana

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
i have tested it, and it works.. 

But always looping, my i ask to make an option so, the image will be looping or not.. 

Sankyu, and sorry for bothering you.. :3

And sorry for my bad English 

I think if you want to do this then the best thing you can do is get a custom game over script and then create a video to play on game over, there won't be a loop that way and you can go crazy with animations and stuff.

Siul

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Amazing script Lavra. I was just wondering if it's able to load and loop the image forward then backwards, I mean, frames read from 1-2-3-4-5 then 5-4-3-2-1 so you have an amazing 1-2-3-4-5-4-3-2-1 loop of frames. That would be really helpfull so you don't have to copy backwards the spritesheet and it helps making it smaller .

Thank's in advance.

Iavra

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Sorry, it can't do that. You will have to put all frames into the image.

Siul

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Sorry, it can't do that. You will have to put all frames into the image.

No worries, just wondering about possible features ^^.

blurymind

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
@Iavra the plugin is amazing! I just tested it and must say I love it. However it would be very very useful if there was a way to play some of the animations only once, after reaching their last frame have them pause and wait for the user's next click to continue.

The reason for that is in my case, whenever I want to use them as reactions of characters during dialogue.

Please add the option. :)

That would of course mean changing the naming convention of animated images. Perhaps adding one extra name space for a play mode:

l- loop

o-play once

p- ping-pong

sayllsayll

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
korea
Primarily Uses
Hello, Iavra. My name is Gasi.
I'm useing your "iaver_gif" Plug-in. It's very nice and great help to me. Thank you.
But I found an infinite loading error when I tried to use "iaver_gif" Plug-in with

"Preload Manager(http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/46515-preload-manager/&page=1&_fromLogin=1)" at same time.
Do you have the solution for this error?
I REALLY wnat to use both of them, so I need your help.
I would appreciate it if you could write me back soon.

thiagokyo

Thiago Leonhart
Reaction score
First Language
English / PTBR
Primarily Uses
@lavra Thank you so much, you save my life!!!

YuiDemonia

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
is it also possible to have the animation to scroll on Y axis instead of X only? thanks in advance!

YuiDemonia

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I also noticed that after calling the gif image as the battleback image for 2nd time or more, the performance drops, causing lags and such. Is there a way to fix this? thanks!

Iavra

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
is it also possible to have the animation to scroll on Y axis instead of X only? thanks in advance!

Would be, but for now i don't really see a reason to do so.

I also noticed that after calling the gif image as the battleback image for 2nd time or more, the performance drops, causing lags and such. Is there a way to fix this? thanks!

By "calling a 2nd time" you mean, like, entering a battle using that image twice (or more) in a row?

YuiDemonia

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Iavra I created a common event with the animated battleback in it. I call it inside the skill's action sequence. It works during and after executing the skill for the first time, but the 2nd time you use the skill, it lags.

Iavra

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Uh, okay, not really what the plugin was designed for, but whatever ^^ Can you post a screenshot of the event and how you are calling it?

Photoplay Games

baxterbeats
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have a question about this plugin, what is the maximum speed the frames of animation can run at? Anything below 15 frames doesn't seem to work but is still much too slow

my filename is as follows "myImage_animated_18_15.png" . A value lower than 15 wont work, is there any chance you could fix this to allow it to run as low as 1?

CreatorsWay

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hey guys im making a rpg and its comming along nicely. To lavra or anyone else i really need a step by step guide or tutorial to use this plugin. everyone is using it but the instructions are very vague. i have a picture of outter space and stars with meteors on it its a battleback. it looks spectacular when im fighting and my battleback is scrolling while were fighting on top of one of the burning meteors. i have another that i wanna make a portal on. i have the gif strip of the portal i want. what i need from anyone here is a STEP BY STEP tutorial on how to put it on battlebacks characters and whatever else it can be used for mainly battlebacks and parallaxes. PLEASE can anyone help me? Thanks in Advance and good work with the plugins guys. you guys are geniuses!

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I feel like I should be able to figure this out...

My strip is 956X250 How do I get the image attached to an event? I can't seem to find a way to select the whole strip.

thiagokyo

Thiago Leonhart
Reaction score
First Language
English / PTBR
Primarily Uses
I feel like I should be able to figure this out...

My strip is 956X250 How do I get the image attached to an event? I can't seem to find a way to select the whole strip.

Try to use my example file to study:

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I managed to get it to work as a picture, but don't know how to anchor pictures... or if it's even possible. Thank you for the example, I'll see if I can figure out what I'm doing wrong.

I know how to make a sheet, but was trying to select it in the character file to anchor the animation. but the only way I could get it to select a 288x288 image was to lay it on a canvas 3328x2390. Then it was anchored and would animate, but only showed about 1/5th of each image (different 1/5ths too)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm just so close to replacing LUK with a different stat, maybe DEX but we'll see.
Slapped together a title screen and working on some dungeon clutter + portraits for Dubhghaill and Einar. Usual CW for minor body horror wrt Einar
QVLJIgD.png

OaPcYUy.png

r55FiUJ.png

EIgO94y.png
cT1V4nb.png
>studying for months for an exam
>does exam
>waits 3 months for the results to come out
>me trying to login, incorrect password
>I get recovery password
>me trying to login, incorrect password

What the heck. As a son of a Karen, I'm going to file a few complaints.
Apparently Amazon Prime users get free Genshin Impact stuff like primogems and whatnot every month, but I'm not sure I ever want to fall into the abyss of F2P ever again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kostec