white90

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, if you still folow this pugin. you can tell me what i'm wrong ?
The plug is ON, i create a event for show this picture, and is static with two innkepers.
Thanks anyway.

Attachments

• locandiere_animated_2_100.png
    locandiere_animated_2_100.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 63

JuanArturo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I CAN't make this work.

I loaded a gif made by myself, and the image provided here as a PNG stripped.

I created a new project, with zero plugin dependency and it just doesn't work

can someone please help me?

I really need to load some animations to my game

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    603.1 KB · Views: 33

blurymind

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
the plugin is broken in new version of rpg maker mv 1.5.0

Jonforum

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
am making a animation plugin coming soon,
it allows to display animations like GIF.
you only need to add sequence png , or decompose gif in a folder.
coming soon stay update

Rishi Raj Jain

Pokemon MV Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Allows the usage of animated images in RMMV. They have to be converted to image strips beforehand, which is an image with the dimensions [(frame width * number of frames) x (frame height)] (width x height). So, if you have an image with dimensions of [50x60] and 4 animation frames, the resulting strip will be [200x60] and consist of all 4 frames in a row.

The image has to be named in a certain way, so the plugin knows which images it needs to animate. When using the default value for the parameter "File Name Format", the strip above could be named "myImage_animated_4_100.png". The last number tells the plugin, how fast the animation should be played. In this case, we change the displayed image every 100 frames.

Working for Enemy SV Battlers but not for Actors SV Batters

Last edited:

HisoGames

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Iavra Sorry for my poor English, but I can not get this plugin to work.
The image is 64x64 pixels in a sequence of 8 images, therefore: 512x64.
I created a sequence of images according to the indications, renaming it "myImage_animated_8_100.png".
I create an event "show image" and selection, but the image does not appear (in a new project it appears not animated)
My doubts:
- The image to be animated must be placed in the folder img - picture?
- Is it necessary to recall it in a specific way?
- How do I make a plugin the size of my image?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Caricamento_animated_8_100.png
    Caricamento_animated_8_100.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

sayllsayll

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
korea
Primarily Uses
I really need this plugin.
Could you update it? please.
Thanks anyway.

Rishi Raj Jain

Pokemon MV Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@HisoGames this plugin only displays the IMG as SV battlers so, can't be used to animate anything else. Until you modify the plugin.

Therefore you have to place the img myImage_animated_8_100.png in img/sv_enemies

@sayllsayll the plugin is upto date, as its working fine in my Project made through MV ver 1.5.1

Roar

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a problem with Iavra gif. Everything's ok sometimes and sometimes there's a black screen instead of the animation. How do I fix this?

devilhacker

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
how can I execute this? using plugin ommand, show picture, anything? because it doesnt seems to work. is there's any video tutorial or something?

Last edited:

Squiddy

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, sorry if im super late. but im having alot of trouble with the plugin,
i tried to follow your pic naming scheme best i could but i feel like there's something im missing. (probably something simple lol)
but yeah i have the pic itself im trying to make work, if your able to tell me what im doing wrong that
(im using Image files for when the characters talk, and i want the mouths to flap, so just simply alternate between the 2 frames every second)
Sixtee_1_animated_2_60.png

Frastrud

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As of 2020 this seems to work for me for front view battlers being animated (not SV.)

Mkingdom

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How much size do I need to make the canvas for an image that is a 849 x 342. I was hoping to animate it with this plug-in but I need the image completely centered when I make an event out of it. I read somewhere that the canvas size needs to be 12 X width and 8 X length but this is not working.

Exirock

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can someone explain to me how the puglin actually works im not good with puglins, I have the puglin already set on rpg maker aswell have the image in strip but now im wondering what do i need to do to make it appear and play the animation,

(something apart from this) it would be useful not just here in every single puglin a tutorial and explaining step by step cause for devs more used to use puglins know what to do just by looking at the small info while us new around here are clueless and more likely make threads asking for stuff and saying it doesnt work.)

Mkingdom

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You're best bet is just set your event to stepping and turning it to run through different frames. This plugin doesn't work how the helpfile says. I've tried many times.

Exirock

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You're best bet is just set your event to stepping and turning it to run through different frames. This plugin doesn't work how the helpfile says. I've tried many times.
I tried many times to work with this puglin but cant make it to work, but yesterday i found a adult game dev that uses kinda this puglin and told me he actually had to pay someone to rework the coding of the puglin cause it wasnt working and only 10% change it would work, so now he has the puglin working 100% sadly he didnt tell me how it worked so the only thing have is the puglin.

Mkingdom

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried many times to work with this puglin but cant make it to work, but yesterday i found a adult game dev that uses kinda this puglin and told me he actually had to pay someone to rework the coding of the puglin cause it wasnt working and only 10% change it would work, so now he has the puglin working 100% sadly he didnt tell me how it worked so the only thing have is the puglin.
I'm sure he'll tell you for a small fee...lol. It is possible to get this to work it's just you have to make the canvas size of your images insanely large. But then comes the issue of image placement and calculating canvas size which is beyond the level of us noobs.

sisus95

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Found this amazing plugin today and I cannot for the life of me get it to work D:
Is there a guide anywhere?

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@sisus95 you need to modifiy the plugin probably, while if you read back a bit,
the plugin is broken for versions above 1.5.0 because some things changed.

it needs to be updated in order to work correctly again.

sisus95

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@sisus95 you need to modifiy the plugin probably, while if you read back a bit,
the plugin is broken for versions above 1.5.0 because some things changed.

it needs to be updated in order to work correctly again.
Somehow I didn't realize there were more pages of this thread o_O

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think it's ready - Chapter Selection:
unknown.png
On another more gaming topic, I paid 20 bucks for a visual novel to emotionally destroy me. I may write an entry about that.
1638611395177.png
Reading about metaverses recently. I can totally imagine myself in the future, logging in with VR glasses to a virtual beach villa sitting in a virtual chair, with a virtual laptop facing the sea...coding 16-bit RM.
Mod name: "[Game name] Gameplay Overhaul"
What they actually mean: "Here is a mod that makes the game harder."
I decided to reinstall one of my most favourite game of all times, Gothic 2. Time to get back to Khorinis!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christopher626