Freddie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yes,

I am still eagerly and patiently awaiting an update lol. At the moment I have the core plugin ON and the menu plugin OFF.

I basically decided saving the menu configurations for sound and music are more important than being able to zoom the map.

erikmidnatt

Mercenary Wizard possessed by an Evil Spirit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
At the moment I have the core plugin ON and the menu plugin OFF.
Same here.

Out of all the other mini-map solutions I have gotten to work, I like this one the most. For one it doesn't show the entire map, just the portion of the map you are closest to, and we get to adjust that with settings. I'll definitely use it as is, and thankful it was shared and updated like it was.

RainbowGrenade

Paint Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! This plugin is great, and I appreciate you sharing it with us. I was wondering if there was any way to adjust the colors for certain regions on the fly? Basically, certain areas of my maps will be hidden/shown depending on switches. I'd like the map to reflect what is and isn't accessible. If I were able to change the colors assigned to specific regions used to outline those hidden areas, it would be perfect! I understand if this isn't possible or you don't have time to implement it. It would be really cool, though.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Worked on a cutscene skip domino effect using Maker Systems' script as the basis. Basically if I have a batch of cutscenes in a row on different maps, now when you skip one cutscene it will skip the entire set. No more spamming X to skip a scene every new map.

Oh and it will work regardless of where you do it from in the set. Convenient!
seems absolutely WILD to me now all the hundreds of hours of work I used to do in 2k(3) over a decade ago with a resolution of 320x240. that seems so insanely TINY now, seemed so normal at the time!
Playing Aroma Indosiar theme song.
Aroma is an Indonesian TV show about cooking. :)
Working on a characteeer! (Why is it so hard to color hair?) ;-;
Silly-Sketches.png
Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blazeymix