Iavra

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Description

Adds equipment sets to the game, that provide bonuses depending on the number of items equipped.

Author

Iavra

Parameters

@param Configuration@desc File path to the configuration file, that's used to load set bonuses.@default sets.json@param Stackable Bonuses@desc If set to true, all set bonuses stack. If false, only the highest applicable one gets applied.@default trueHow to UseTo register one or more equipment sets, put a JSON file in your project folder and set the parameter "Configuration" to its file path. Following is a sample file containing 1 set:

[ { "name": "Testset", "description": "This is a test set.", "icon": 1, "items": [ ["weapon", 1], ["armor", 2] ], "traits": { "2": [ {"code": 21, "dataId": 2, "value": 2.0} ] } }]The sample set contains of the weapon #1 and armor #2 and doubles the "atk" parameter of an actor, if he has both equipped (equipping the weapon twice does NOT count). Set name, description and icon are not directly used by this plugin, but can be utilized by others.You can add all traits, that are available in the database (actors/classes/weapons/armors -> traits). Following is a table containing all codes:

11 Element Rate12 Debuff Rate13 State Rate14 State Resist20 Param Plus21 Param Rate22 XParam Plus23 SParam Rate31 Attack Element32 Attack State33 Attack Speed34 Attack Times41 Add Skill Type42 Seal Skill Type43 Add Skill44 Seal Skill62 Special FlagThere are more trait codes, but i'm not sure, if and how they are working, but feel free to tinker around with them.Following is a table containing the dataIds for all params:

0 Max HP1 Max MP2 Attack Power3 Defense Power4 Magic Attack Power5 Magic Defense Power6 Agility7 LuckFollowing is a table containing the dataIds for all xparams:
Code:
0    Hit Rate1    Evasion Rate2    Critical Rate3    Critical Evasion Rate4    Magic Evasion Rate5    Magic Reflection Rate6    Counter Attack Rate7    HP Regeneration Rate8    MP Regeneration Rate9    TP Regeneration Rate
Following is a table containing the dataIds for all sparams:
Code:
0    Target Rate1    Guard Effect Rate2    Recovery Effect Rate3    Pharmacology4    MP Cost Rate5    TP Charge Rate6    Physical Damage Rate7    Magical Damage Rate8    Floor Damage Rate9    Experience Rate
Following is a table containing the dataIds for special flags:
Code:
0    Auto Battle1    Guard2    Substitute3    Preserve TP
The plugin provides some script calls to interact with sets:
Code:
IAVRA.SETS.sets();               Returns all registered sets.IAVRA.SETS.setsForItem(item);    Returns all sets containing the given armor or weapon.IAVRA.SETS.setsForActor(actor);  Returns all sets containing at least 1 item currently equipped to the given actor.
Furthermore, each set has the following functions to interact with:
Code:
set.numItemsEquipped(actor);     Returns the number of items belonging to this set currently equipped to the actor.set.applicableTraits(actor);     Returns all traits of the set, that are currently applied to the actor.set.name;                        The name of the set.set.description;                 The description of the set.set.icon;                        The icon index of the set.set.items;                       All items belonging to the set.
Terms of UseFree to use for both commercial and non-commercial games. Please give credit.

Download

http://pastebin.com/1CktUzrH

Iavra

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Reserved for a potential menu addon.

AwesomeCool

Bratty and spoiled little sister
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I have a suggestion, how about have bonuses that impact certain skills only (like wow set bonuses).

For example, make a set that makes fire spells steal life from the enemy or make a certain skill also cause paralysis.

Oguz

Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Great job larva! We are waiting your new projets.. Thank you for interesting again!

gambitben

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Amazing plugin! Any way to add states too?

Iavra

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Currently, you can do everything, that you can do with Weapons/Armors in the database. I plan to add more advanced options in the future, but may need to change the syntax, because those features may not fir in the trait format (code, dataId, value).

gambitben

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great! Thanks! 

I don't know why the plugin does nothing for me... I can't make it work. Any compatibility issues with Yanfly's plugins? Maybe its my fault.

Iavra

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I don't use Yanfly's plugins, so i can't say for sure. Did you try disabling them one by one to find out, which one is incompatible and then change their order (sometimes that helps)?

gambitben

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok, it was my fault yes, it has a minor incompatibility with Yanlfy's items core plugin.

When you set the weapons and armors to be independent, the set system doesn't work.

I leave this here in case you want to make it compatible, but no need to ^^ just wanted you to know.

Iavra

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hmm, yeah, the way Yanfly handles this is incompatible with how my plugin works. I could maybe solve it by using weapon/armor notetags, instead of defining everything in the configuration file, but it might be hard to say for sure, how much items are belonging to a set, then.

Last edited by a moderator:

wrigty12

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
If the compatibility issue with Yanfly is fixed, this will be the answer to my search!

Chaos17

Dreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Hi,
I tried to use your plugin and I got an error

m00perlord

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
sorry for the bump, but is there a way to put 2 sets into the same file? I can't seem to do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

How to do implementation the social politcal mechanics in rpg maker? Thank you for quick spark of ideas. Fear of going to the thread lol.
MerlinCross wrote on Switz's profile.
Not sure if you'll see this but I stumbled across your "Open Locker" sprite in a topic. Could I use those?
topic in question
Going to watch an episode of The Office and eat something after this little progress!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheGrizzlyDev