kj3400

Hmph Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
As the title says, I am wondering if anyone could make a simple ice block for VX Ace(sprite? character? object?) and possibly an animation of it breaking (but that's me being ambitious at best!)

I would like it to be the size of a one tile cliff or wall, and for it to look something like this:

DryIceBlock.jpg

with a slightly bluish tint, so it doesn't blend in. I appreciate any and all help on this request.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cjdgame

The Azure Falcon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So a front view block like this maybe?

Ice.png

kj3400

Hmph Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It's not exactly what I was looking for. I was expecting it to be more...um...3D.

boomy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is this what you want?

iceblock.png

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think he wants it in standard Ace view perspective. I believe the picture provided is just to give an idea of texture, basic concept, etc.

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
As the title says, I am wondering if anyone could make a simple ice block for VX Ace(sprite? character? object?) and possibly an animation of it breaking (but that's me being ambitious at best!)

I would like it to be the size of a one tile cliff or wall, and for it to look something like this:

with a slightly bluish tint, so it doesn't blend in. I appreciate any and all help on this request.
I've made ice block long time ago. You can use it if you want:

lodpng_srweqeq.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

uOy9Wjc.png

Something something.
Dev be like: "I'll make the character goes amnesia so I could explain the world and the lore better and immersive to the players"
Whoever decided that the 5th area of Xenoblade 3 had to be THAT big and be explored in the manner it does needs to be shot. My OCD cannot leave a tiny shard of the map hidden and those controls can go right on and f*** themselves. -.-

/rant off
Raggon wrote on NoPatience's profile.
:kaohi:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BagOfAnts