Ice's Generator Parts (09/22/2017-Updated!)

IceKun

Robot Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi!

I have some new generator parts to show, most of them are edits from the MV character generator. All of the parts are complete sets for Face, SV, TV and TVD (except some pieces that doesn't need). The parts (except beards) are available for male and female.

The parts are free for use in your commercial/non-commercial games, you only need a MV license and give me credits if possible >.<

(09/22/2017) Updated! New Parts added!

Examples:

Accessory 1

*Sorry, the Skull head/helmet doesn't have face parts.

Accessory 2

Beard

Beast Ears

Cloak

Clothes

Ears

Eyebrows

Eyes

*It was made for be used with glasses parts.

Face

Facial Mark

Front Hair

Glasses:
*It was made for be used with the eyes parts.

Mouth

Nose

Rear Hair

Tail

Wings

Download all the parts HERE
Also, RXGE file made by Schlangan to use all parts with his Extended Generator: RXGE file

Last edited:

RedCydranth

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
These look fantastic, I'm gonna  check these out now and report back if there's any issues. Thanks!

I uploaded them, and after renaming them all so they fit sequentially with the assets I already have, they work beautifully!

here's a Screenshot off all parts in action!

http://prntscr.com/9p1zgb

Last edited by a moderator:

Mato

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
dude your good, i love these thanks you i will credit you i promise XDDD

SkySurfer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
AMAZING JOB RIGHT HERE!!! That rear hair looks like "SUPER SAYAN!!!" It's level of goodness is OVERRR 9000!!!! ;)

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Great job on those pieces.

Rose Guardian

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
These are nice graphics, but for some reason the front hair won't show up on the face here is the screen shot.

Why.png

I put everything in the right folders correctly. Please fix this, or tell me what I did wrong. I really want to use that front hair.

IceKun

Robot Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you all for the positive comments! :D

I have plans on make more parts soon...

These are nice graphics, but for some reason the front hair won't show up on the face here is the screen shot.

Why.png

I put everything in the right folders correctly. Please fix this, or tell me what I did wrong. I really want to use that front hair.
Hum... I checked the files and I didn't see anything wrong... Did you tried to restart RMMV? Also, are the images correctly named and numbered?

Rose Guardian

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I did all I could. I even restarted RMV. I just can't get it to show up on the face, I really don't know why.

IceKun

Robot Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I did all I could. I even restarted RMV. I just can't get it to show up on the face, I really don't know why.
It's strange... I suggest you to check the files and see if they are with the same number as icon_FrontHair_pXX (XX is the number you choose for the generator part) on variation folder. 

For Face: FG_FrontHair_pXX_c1_m003

SV: SV_FrontHair_pXX and SV_FrontHair_pXX_c

TV: is TV_FrontHair1_pXX, TV_FrontHair1_pXX_c, TV_FrontHair2_pXX and TV_FrontHair2_pXX_c

TVD: is TVD_FrontHair_pXX and TVD_FrontHair_pXX_c

If everything is right you can try to restart RMMV again. Sometimes the Generator doesn't recognize new parts for the first time...

Alkorri

Proofreading Penguin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I just downloaded and sorted the files into my own Generator folder, and can confirm that the hair part that failed to display in Rose Guardian's screenshot showed up in mine. Is it possible there might be another file with the same number, because the artist might have named it like p21_c1_m003_coolhair instead of just p21_c1_m003 (which is a bit tedious to delete when there's a whole string of them) 

In any case, really nice generator parts, Icekun, thank you!

IceKun

Robot Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! Today I bring some new parts!

For the eye parts I made colored sclera (white of the eye) you can use for a monster/evil character. But the problem is that the eye parts apply only for face graphics, so I decided to do SV/TV parts for it and put them on glasses section, because you probably won't need glasses if you want to show the eye colors in the SV/TV graphics...

This new pack includes:

Download it here: View attachment 29906

Blithe

The One
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You have no idea how much I needed that bandaged head accessory. Just Brilliant! Thank you so much for posting this  :)

Mato

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
these are so cool. I love people like you that are so good at making this stuff XDD

Liandra Aura

Game Director
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Really love your work though I do have one small CC for you. The vampire teeth in that last set seem a little off.

Perhaps if you add a small indentation to the face graphic behind the teeth, it'd make it appear as if they aren't just pasted there.

Great work all around though. Can't get better without reflecting a little :)

KeroTani

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I'm trying to load these but the pictures for the eyes show up but when I click on them the character model shows no eyes. DO you know why this is happening?

Stormowl

"They played us like a damn fiddle!"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
It seems nothing is showing up for me. I really want to use the bandages and scarf but they don't appear on my characters face or sprite. I don't have any other generator addons so why Isn't it working?

IceKun

Robot Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Really love your work though I do have one small CC for you. The vampire teeth in that last set seem a little off.

Perhaps if you add a small indentation to the face graphic behind the teeth, it'd make it appear as if they aren't just pasted there.

Great work all around though. Can't get better without reflecting a little :)

Thank you! I was thinking about it before and I will edit them later :D

I'm trying to load these but the pictures for the eyes show up but when I click on them the character model shows no eyes. DO you know why this is happening?
It seems nothing is showing up for me. I really want to use the bandages and scarf but they don't appear on my characters face or sprite. I don't have any other generator addons so why Isn't it working?

I checked the files and don't see any problem. Did you saw if the files are correctly numbered/named and the correct folder? Also, restart RMMV again even if you did it before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acehero8