Ice's Generator Parts (09/22/2017-Updated!)

Skyforger

Maker of the Sky
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, how did I miss these? I will surely credit you @IceKun for these!  :D

IceKun

Robot Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you all for the positive comments!

And for the people who can't download the parts, it's probably a forum bug and unfortunately we will need to wait for someone to fix it...
So, while this problem isn't fixed, the new parts can be downloaded here.

Dumeka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Thank you all for the positive comments!

And for the people who can't download the parts, it's probably a forum bug and unfortunately we will need to wait for someone to fix it...
So, while this problem isn't fixed, the new parts can be downloaded here.
Thanks a lot IceKun :)

DeeDee

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks a bunch for the alternate link and of course the resources themself! I'm really psyched to get going with these ^_^

Will of course give credit.

IceKun

Robot Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
After nearly two months, I'm bringing more generator parts! This time I have some Accessories, Facial Marks, Tails and other stuff...

Download new parts here: View attachment 37625

Included in this pack:

Ilan14

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
After nearly two months, I'm bringing more generator parts! This time I have some Accessories, Facial Marks, Tails and other stuff...

Download new parts here: View attachment 37625

Included in this pack:

This is awesome! Thank you so much for this! :D

Demimura

Ruler of 9 Worlds!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Is this a plug an play or do i need to edit these to work with my generator?

Also, great stuff

IceKun

Robot Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is this a plug an play or do i need to edit these to work with my generator?

Also, great stuff

You will need to rename the files and their numbers to make them work correctly.

And Thank you! :D

Xaessya

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
I tried copying all the folders to the generator folders and most of the stuff won't load on the character :s
The icons are there to be selected but when selected nothing happens and/or makes the hair or face invisible.

Was it because I added all 4 parts one after another?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dumeka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I tried copying all the folders to the generator folders and most of the stuff won't load on the character :s
The icons are there to be selected but when selected nothing happens and/or makes the hair or face invisible.

Was it because I added all 4 parts one after another?
Like IceKun already replied one post above yours to a other member, you need to number the tiles properly for them to look right in the Generator.

If you just added all the stuff in your Generator appropriate Folders then you probably overwrote other parts and messed them up aswell.

However, when your System finds something with the same Name or number it usually Pops up a notification asking if it should really overwrite something because something with the same Name already exists in the Folder.

As example: let's say you have 9 beast ears in the Generator Folder.

You need to number all the parts of the new Piece of beast ears you wanna apply to  the Generator to 10 (only the number part not the whole Name...).

Which means your beast ears 10 for the face, sv, tv, tvd, Variation Folders Need to have that number at their end to Show up properly in game.

After you did that start the game, go to beast ears and you should be able to see them applied properly.  

Schlangan

A madman with a computer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV

RpgMaste

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
What is the number of the eyes?

IceKun

Robot Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello @IceKun

Your resources are nice, hence I made an RXGE file for my extended generator. It contains all your resources in a single file. It would be nice if you could add that file to the first topic, to let the extended generator users easily import your resources :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6gcc69s87ygncit/IceKun.rxge
Thank you! I really like your generator and I'm grateful that you made this RXGE file. I added to main post :)

What is the number of the eyes?
If this is about the quantity of the eyes, there are thirteen different types (not so different between them :v) with my parts

silvestro673

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I think you're missing a few files in gen 2. sv male is missing its facial marks.

Garthedes82

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank You, this has helped me make my orcs.

IceKun

Robot Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think you're missing a few files in gen 2. sv male is missing its facial marks.

On part 2? The only facial marks on part 2 are these:

These didn't have sv, tv and tvd parts because they are very small details on face.

pvg8v6g

Ky Yen (The Jade Ring)
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Really great sets but your "part 3" file is missing.

jonthefox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hey, these are awesome! I'm not sure if you take requests, but I think if you made another variation to your 2nd helmet, to have it completely cover the face (to make knights/soldiers that wear full heavy mail and the helmet covers their entire face) it would be a really great addition!

IceKun

Robot Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Really great sets but your "part 3" file is missing.
Thanks! And fixed!
Hey, these are awesome! I'm not sure if you take requests, but I think if you made another variation to your 2nd helmet, to have it completely cover the face (to make knights/soldiers that wear full heavy mail and the helmet covers their entire face) it would be a really great addition!
Thank you! It's a good idea for a part, I can see if I can make in the future. I already have some parts made, but I want to make more to post...

Mando Jetii

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (US)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Awesome! It is hard to find custom generator parts that match the quality of the ones that come with the game, but it looks like you pulled it off nicely!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've noticed that the website has changed a lot since I left in August last year...
One of my kitties after a long, tiring day of being adorable.
We have good wifi here now thanks to a guy who had the audacity to tell the Director "Sir, the wifi sucks. Make it faster and increase the bandwidth" in this arrogant tone. The Director is a complete sweetheart so he did just that. So you may see me around often now, being disturbing as usual.
To compensate for me feeling too sick to interact properly, have an old recording of me calming you with Zelda's Lullaby. https://vocaroo.com/jqTcbzdQTw5 :kaojoy:
Finally found someone to make battlers for me. Just wants $50 for a small one. And $75 for a big one. So who wants to help me make a GoFundMe page? Scratch that. How much can I get for a kidney on the black market?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ordan