Ice's Generator Parts (09/22/2017-Updated!)

whitepinecone

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Help! So, I've added all the files to my "Generator" folder, and most of them don't work... They just appear as the blank white-and-grey grid. Generator Bug.png
In this image, I have only things that were "added" to the generator selected. As you can see, some of them work, but most don't. The "Blank eyebrows" option leads to having the eyebrows shown. The wolf ears work. This happens with both males and females, but in this screenshot I was using a male character. I really wanted to add these things to my generator, so, any suggestions on how to fix this?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@whitepinecone
It looks like you either forgot to rename the generator parts, or renamed them in the wrong way - please search a tutorial on how to add parts to your generator, because you can't simply copy the files without renaming them for your personal version of the character generator.

whitepinecone

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, thanks. I'm new to this, so I really don't know how to do most of it...

Gallia

Global Support
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
IceKun, I most likely use these parts, i add you to the credit list.

Hyreal

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Think the site the pictures were hosted on is gone. Can't see any of them sadly.

Gallia

Global Support
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Think the site the pictures were hosted on is gone. Can't see any of them sadly.
It is because of Photobucket.
Go ahead and download them, delete what you don't like.
Don't forget to give credit to IceKun.

MMMm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you for these, Icekun. They're all excellent pieces.

IceKun

Robot Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's been a while and I decided to bring some new pieces (not so many...). I have updated the main post with all the images that were off and added all the parts to just one download link. Also, I renamed all the files to a distant number(above 800), so no one will need to rename them (probably).

The new parts include:

Sorry, the skull helmet/head/face/whatever you want it to be doesn't have a face piece

Download the new parts HERE
Or download all the parts HERE

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
WOWZA!! I dig the 4 arms! And the fighters gear! And the skulls!! And the cape! And Pendant.. ok.. whatever.. I dig them all!! Great work!!
-MIA

Colon Vee

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Last edited:

IceKun

Robot Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are cool, wish they worked.
http://prntscr.com/h677um
http://prntscr.com/h677yh
http://prntscr.com/h6781b

Edit: Lol, "http://prntscr.com/h67hr6" doesn't work either. Is there something wrong with my pc or does it still not work?

Edit 2: Why don't you just make a download of this file for us to copy into our RPG maker
folder, that way we can have everything without having to rename all of it?
http://prntscr.com/h67ods < The folder I'm talking about.
Are your program updated? On older versions pieces with distant numbering don't appear properly... The folder was made just to copy directly to generator without the need of renaming them, but you need the updated version of RPG Maker MV.

MakerZeroOne

Chronic Case of Undeserved Misfortune
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
American Eng.
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@IceKun - You sir, are a god. KAMI-SAMA!!! could you recommend a good generator part creation tutorial? I am making an alien invasion game, and can't find ANY modern military resources... beside that crummy looking tank and the helicopter that doesn't do any coptering... I would like for my aliens to have some NPC's to square off with, that aren't swinging swords against plasma rifles, if you catch my drift; and unfortunately am thinking that creating my own is all that i can do. where did you learn? because these look awesome!

EnyaShinji

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are great. Good job. Wish i could find some things to add to the kids now.

MakerZeroOne

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
American Eng.
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@EnyaShinji there is a pack that contains some 100+ different options for that... i think you have to pay for it though. DLC from kodokawa: kid generator pack. thats what it says in steam anyways.

EnyaShinji

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@MakerZeroOne Thinks, but on steam I have to buy the season pass. It's a good buy but I don't have the 30 bucks for it.

MakerZeroOne

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
American Eng.
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@MakerZeroOne Thinks, but on steam I have to buy the season pass. It's a good buy but I don't have the 30 bucks for it.
ahh. i got it on sale recently; didn't know if it was over or not. well, keep an eye out. christmas is around the corner and you know how steam does with sales! :p hope you find other options.

Cleo-San

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@IceKun: Dude, I was totally looking for a scar across the eye - thank you for providing such excellent generator resources!!! <3

Now I just have to figure out how to implement them (I'm a newbie to MV XD)

MakerZeroOne

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
American Eng.
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Cleo-San

Go to your RMMV install folder, not your project folder. navigate to the folder called "Generator"

you'll then see folders
FACE
TV
TVD
VARIATION

each of these also has a
FEMALE
KID
MALE

make sure that the generator parts are put in their corresponding folders, for the corresponding genders. Also, you'll notice that the file names generally have the type of part that they are, along with some numbers. If the file names and those numbers don't match up for that generator part, in each of the different original four folders, then you may end up getting the parts mixed up or rendered on top of each other; but that's usually only a problem if you download custom parts from different artists that have the same names.

IceKun

Robot Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@IceKun - You sir, are a god. KAMI-SAMA!!! could you recommend a good generator part creation tutorial? I am making an alien invasion game, and can't find ANY modern military resources... beside that crummy looking tank and the helicopter that doesn't do any coptering... I would like for my aliens to have some NPC's to square off with, that aren't swinging swords against plasma rifles, if you catch my drift; and unfortunately am thinking that creating my own is all that i can do. where did you learn? because these look awesome!
Thanks, I'm glad you liked!
And sorry for not be helpful, but I really don't know any tutorial and I don't remember exactly how I learned (I started with edits or something like that I guess). Also I think I still need to improve a lot >.<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sorry Aerith... I will abandon your shoes... :guffaw:
Spent a whole bunch of time today reworking the area in the video because someone said it was too illusory. So I reworked it so it changes less, moved the grass up to the same level as the player.... And found enough extra resources to make the grass moves when the player touches it. Also lots more water, because it looks amazing. I'll probably put up a short updated video later today.
I never noticed how NOISY birds can be in the morning..
The worst part of writing the thesis is getting to a point where it's nearly done and you feel like an 8th-grader could've written something on that level.
So ... uh ... this weekend I have to cut my husband's hair. He searched long and hard - highest mountains, deepest valleys, across vast oceans. All hairdressers are now closed. So it's me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TmoD2010