RachelTheSeeker

Suddenly, a summer breeze...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The anthro face resources are an absolute godsend for people wanting to make fuzzy characters, and your others are real cool too (such as the martial arts gi thing and the swords and shield on the back). :D

Starcat

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am a bit confused, the link doesnt work

sandwitch

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
does anyone know how to input this part to my project?

nemeanDragon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
These parts look amazing--are you at all willing to make them compatible with MZ's new character creation engine? :D

SLTY

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you! I was thinking about it before and I will edit them later :D

I checked the files and don't see any problem. Did you saw if the files are correctly numbered/named and the correct folder? Also, restart RMMV again even if you did it before.
Hello, I am Chinese. I can't open the website. Can't download. Can you resend it? Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It makes sense that you try to focus on the squishy mages at the back of the party first, right? If the mage can out-DPS the enemy DPS before the latter can kill the tank in front, the fight becomes boring.
finally got footage of my main character running around the main hub world. I've fixed a few things tho even since this video unsurprisingly lol.
 …I think I might need to switch from standard ATK/DEF up/down buffs to parameter altering states. I just had an actor whose usual attack against an enemy does ~25 do a buffed attack against a debuffed enemy for ~600…
just saw that titan quest is free on steam until the 23rd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddkovi