- Aug 15, 2015
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
ICF-Soft Actors Core - Version 1.00
This plugin gives level up actions and conditional subtraits to actors.
- Level and custom condition based subtraits.
How to Use
It needs ICF-Soft Main Utility to work.
It works with notetags, these can be applied to actors or classes:
<LEVEL SUBTRAITS: lv n> <LEVEL SUBTRAITS: lv n, lv n, lv n>
- Allow to use a subtrait setup from main utility plugin when an actor has reached specified level. Only highest level is applied.
You can use all you will need in a line, must be in ascending order.
- Allow to use a subtrait setup for an actor if a condition is met. More than one setup can be applied.
<LEVEL UP EVENT: x>
- Allow to call a common event when an actor level up.
To make subtrait setups you use main utility plugin notation. (See main utility plugin readme file).
<SUBTRAITS MASTER> debuffrate 3 0.95 <SUBTRAITS MASTER> debuffrate 3 0.92 xparamplus 0 0.1 </SUBTRAITS MASTER>
Here's an example of an actor setup:
<LEVEL SUBTRAITS: 5 0, 10 1, 15 2> <CONDITIONAL SUBTRAIT: 3 $gameSwitches.value(20)> <CONDITIONAL SUBTRAIT: 4 this.hp / this.mhp < 0.3> <LEVEL UP EVENT: 1> <SUBTRAITS MASTER> debuffrate 3 0.95 <SUBTRAITS MASTER> debuffrate 3 0.92 xparamplus 0 0.1 <SUBTRAITS MASTER> debuffrate 3 0.90 xparamplus 0 0.15 <SUBTRAITS MASTER> paramxflat 1 200 <SUBTRAITS MASTER> attack_state 2 1 </SUBTRAITS MASTER>
<CUSTOM LEVEL UP> </CUSTOM LEVEL UP>
- You can use lastlevel, level and levels variables. They're selfexplanatory.
All info you will need is avaiable inside plugins help section.
You can downolad from mediafire: Version 1.00.
You can find blog entry and check for updates here.
- Free for commercial and non-commercial games.
- If commercial, a free copy of your game whould be fine.
- Credit to ICF-Soft.
- Do not repost without permision.
Credit and Thanks
This is a plugin designed to have all actor related funtions. I plan to add more in the future.