Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ICF-Soft Enemy Troops Extension - Version 1.00
by ICF-Soft

Introduction

This plugin allows more conditions to battle events and to concatenate troops.
This is similar to ICF-Soft Event Extension, made to work with troops. I've decided to separate this because of the diferences between these so I can give different features each one.
It uses switches and variables that can be needed inside a battle, like game ones, actor and party ones, battle ones, and enemy and troop ones.

Note: This is an initial working version. To get latest version with all it's functionalities go to blog post or my plugin list.

Features

• A lot of switch types and all you will need.
  • A lot of variable types and all you will need.
  • Custom javascript conditions.
  • Add enemies from other troops.

How to Use

It needs ICF-Soft Main Utility version 1.01 to work.

To enable a page you must give it a condition, then add every extra condition to a page with a comment or note, same format as plugin commands.

Also you can add enemies from another troop id by adding a comment no mather wich page.

All info you will need is in help section.

Download
You can downolad from mediafire: Version 1.00.
You can find blog entry and check for updates here.

Terms of use
Free for commercial and non-commercial games.
If commercial, a free copy of your game whould be fine.
Credit to ICF-Soft.

Do not repost without permision.

Credit and Thanks
- ICF-Soft

Author's Notes

More features will be aded soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.
Any commercial devs here ever mess with Gamejolt? Been contemplating making my games available there but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.
Social distancing taught me of how much of not a loner I am. Dammit, I miss seeing my friends...
Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.
The project I am working on is going great at the moment. I'm hoping everyone is having as successful a time as I am. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcusCryo